HAMPTON BULLDOGS 2013

PainGame11

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On to football last year we were limited in our spread offense we had a QB that coach said he could not trust to throw the ball with. This year however we threw the ball unbelievable at the 7 on 7 A.W. is a great QB and now we will be able to throw the ball around like a spread offense is supposed to this year it wont be run run run we will throw the ball probably more than we run it esp./ with all the super recievers we have.N.J., B.L., Z. B., M.H.

Did you not just transfer your kids out of Cloudland did they get recruited by EHS

yep they were Recuited pretty hard,the band director scouted my oldest said they would hook me up with a job at the school or with the city.plus they would give my family a place to live so no tuition,does that sound about right.

On to football last year we were limited in our spread offense we had a QB that coach said he could not trust to throw the ball with. This year however we threw the ball unbelievable at the 7 on 7 A.W. is a great QB and now we will be able to throw the ball around like a spread offense is supposed to this year it wont be run run run we will throw the ball probably more than we run it esp./ with all the super recievers we have.N.J., B.L., Z. B., M.H.

I wouldn't confuse 7 on 7 with FOOTBALL. 2 entirely different sports.I could see Cloudland throwing it a little more ,but make no mistake,AW and CB are going to carry the ball a TON. The receivers will be blocking down field just like they did last season.

Edited by pujo
left something out

I wouldn't confuse 7 on 7 with FOOTBALL. 2 entirely different sports.I could see Cloudland throwing it a little more ,but make no mistake,AW and CB are going to carry the ball a TON. The receivers will be blocking down field just like they did last season.

You don't run the spread unless you plan to toss the pigskin around. Last year Brock was handicpped with a QB he didn't trust to throw but this year things will be different loads of talent at the skill positions wait and see we will be a lot better at throwing the ball look what Brock said in the paper.

You don't run the spread unless you plan to toss the pigskin around. Last year Brock was handicpped with a QB he didn't trust to throw but this year things will be different loads of talent at the skill positions wait and see we will be a lot better at throwing the ball look what Brock said in the paper.

Oregon is in the spread and runs the ball 65% of the time. The Spread is personnel. It's not an offense. If Cloudland is gonna be in that Hal Mumme/Mike Leach run and shoot offense then I'm buying season tickets.

Oregon is in the spread and runs the ball 65% of the time. The Spread is personnel. It's not an offense. If Cloudland is gonna be in that Hal Mumme/Mike Leach run and shoot offense then I'm buying season tickets.

I don't care what fancy name it goes by, as long as its SMASHMOUTH

Running the ball is what Cloudland will always do best. I think they will have more success throwing it this year than last but the running game is still the strength of the offense. The defense is what i'm excited about. The Landers will not give up many yards this year.