Bubba Taylor

qwmike

I dont know if its true but my cousin goes to hunter's lane and he told me that bubba tore his acl last night in his football game if so i hope for the best of recovery to you bubba get well cause you have some matchups in tywan trice and aj price this year maplewood needs your leadership also

YES TO ALL BUBBA HAS A KNEE INJURY BUT HE WILL COME BACK EVEN BETTER THAN EVER BECAUSE NOW HE HAS GREAT MOTIVATION AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK COACH JJACKSON FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND BEING UP FRONT ABOUT EVERYTHING .YOU HAVE JUST GIVIN ME AND MY FAMILY PARTICULARLY MY SON THE MOTIVATION WE NEEDED BOTH IN THE CLASS ROOM AND IN THE GYM.

YES TO ALL BUBBA HAS A KNEE INJURY BUT HE WILL COME BACK EVEN BETTER THAN EVER BECAUSE NOW HE HAS GREAT MOTIVATION AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK COACH JJACKSON FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND BEING UP FRONT ABOUT EVERYTHING .YOU HAVE JUST GIVIN ME AND MY FAMILY PARTICULARLY MY SON THE MOTIVATION WE NEEDED BOTH IN THE CLASS ROOM AND IN THE GYM.

Guest CoachLon

Hey Ron, Bubba,

I was blown away when I talked to you the other night, it is scary to think that a season can be put in jeapardy that fast. With good therapy Bubba can be back pretty quick depending on which type is knee injury it is. Good luck on the MRI on Tuesday. I hope its minor. I want to see him in a Maplewood uniform this season.