win or resign

TFH1968

McMinn Central football coaches, it's simple. There needs to be a big change in the football program this year. If you can't do the job, resign ! Nothing personal. I'm just tired of seeing the boys hang their heads.

Yeah it couldn't be a lack of talent or facilities. It has to be coaching. Nevermind the fact that it could be poor genetics.

Yeah it couldn't be a lack of talent or facilities. It has to be coaching. Nevermind the fact that it could be poor genetics.

none of the above maybe their just mean enough.i don't know. That's the coaches job though. Get the want to, and the right attitude to win some games.

McMinn Central football coaches, it's simple. There needs to be a big change in the football program this year. If you can't do the job, resign ! Nothing personal. I'm just tired of seeing the boys hang their heads.

haven't got a dog in the fight...just a question. Has your kid been to all the workouts , summer practices and 7on7's? How many kids have been? From my experience parents like you want miracles without holding their children accountable for helping themselves and the team get better by coming to offseason workouts. Maryville , Alcoa and all the other perennial contenders will have 60-80 kids at workouts all summer and if you don't come you don't play. I bet your kid has a summer job to pay for his too loud and annoying car stereo!

• Upvote 1

I don't have a kid there. I have just been there to support McMinn Central in all sports, for a very long time. You are right about the kids not doing their part there.[in football] I'm talking about guy's that have played the first 3 years, and not this year. Simply because the coach has no respect for his players. A coaches personality goes a long way. Or nowhere!!!! You have got to earn RESPECT....... Just because you are coach, dosen't make you better than everyone else in the world. My opinion!!! Maybe lower your opinion of yourself , and show your players that you are all equal. I'm not trying to down the coaches either. Just offering advice, and stating what i have seen the last few years.