ERHS Friday 8-15 and the schedule is as follows:

Springfield vs Hendersonville

Cheatham vs Houston

Stewart vs Jo Byrns

Page vs Sycamore

West Creek vs Greenbrier

White House vs Fairview

White House-Heritage vs East Robertson

Thanks for the info. Interesting that Sycamore is included. This almost a Cheatham/Robertson Jamboree with Sycamore and the CCHS Cubs coming. This should help the gate. ERHS is a great venue for this. They make an almost circus/carnival atmosphere around the event. Good family fun. I take all these are HS games? Leaving the Middle Schools out this year?? any idea when the first kick-off is???

How are the Jackets looking this year, commish?

Haven't heard from you guys all offseason.

I haven't been able to be on much this year so far. Recovering from eye surgery in the winter. Still hard to read some. Jackets will be down some still rebuilding the team to fit Coach Wilson's scheme. Should be run heavy this year.

got this from a post on the single A page

I saw this link on this years ER Jamboree out on the interwebs...http://www.evarsitys...HEDULE 2013.PDF

Looks like it'll be on Friday,***NOT SATURDAY***, Aug 16...(times approximate)...

East Robertson vs White House - Heritage @ 5PM

Cheatham Co. vs Houston Co. @ 545PM

Page vs Sycamore @ 630PM

Jo Byrns vs Stewart Co @ 715PM

Greenbrier vs West Creek @ 8PM

White House vs Fairview @ 845PM

Springfield vs Hendersonville @ 9PM

The middle school games are on Saturday this year. The jamboree has been a huge success moving from 6 to 8 to 10 and now to 14 teams. Perhaps in the future the jamboree can grow to include the Hickman schools, Harpeth, Westmoreland, Portland, and Station Camp. Then the jamboree would be a 2 night/20 teams/5 games each night event.

The turnout for 14 teams should be great!

• Upvote 1

I was looking at the other classes to see if anyone else was talking about the jamboree. 20 teams would be crazy, but it very well could happen. It isn't a stretch considering how close ER is to I-65. Just think, there is not an easy or fast way to get to ER for Houston and Stewart Counties and I'm assuming they are turning down a chance to play in whatever jamboree they have in Clarksville, just like West Creek. That tells me that the ER jamboree must be pretty dang good in comparison. For Fairview and Page it's no short trip either, but atleast it's all interstate.

Commish, I want you to see my post from over on single A about how much some teams will get to see in a couple of weeks...

I didn't have time to go back and edit my last post here, but I really wanted to say JB will ONLY get to see 3 upcoming opponents as compared to a few other schools. Due to realignment and this jamboree growing to 14 teams, some schools will get to see as many as 5 of this (and next) years opponents...

Cheatham Co. gets to see Fairview, Greenbrier, Sycamore, WH, and WHH

Greenbrier - Cheatham, Springfield, Sycamore, WH, WHH

Heritage - Cheatham, Greenbrier, JB, Sycamore, WH

White House - Cheatham, Greenbrier, Springfield, Sycamore, WHH

Sycamore - Cheatham, Greenbrier, WH, WHH

Fairview - Cheatham, Page, Stewart

Houston - East, JB, Stewart

Jo Byrns - East, Houston, WHH

Springfield - Greenbrier, West Creek, WH

East - JB, Houston

Stewart - Fairview, Houston

Page - Fairview

West Creek - Springfield

Hendersonville is the only school that will not see an upcoming opponent. I know it doesn't mean much as far as breaking down offense. Most any coach will keep it very basic. IMO, getting to see another team's defense is the biggest benefit, and to see up to 5 of those opposing D's is a big deal.

Edited by Shep
  • Upvote 1