Oak Ridge football

rallykat

If we got pushed around by SD then i would definitely be worried, so that's good.

We didn't get pushed around. The wildcats moved the ball well, 3 drives that were in scoring position, 2 inside the 10, were stopped due to number of plays. 14 was exciting to watch.. he should get the ball, he's a play maker. Not sure about how many snaps he could take a QB, looked like he was beat after a series tonight.

I still think 13 was solid. He dropped a snap, but other than that,completed every throw and pulled down a bad throw and ran the ball. Maybe a multiple QB situation, 13 for posession, and drives, 14 and 2 for situational palys.

SD was flippin HUGE on he line!!! This was a good test for the cats.

By the way....I really like how 36 runs the ball. Don't know his name, but love his swagger.

Edited by shank

We didn't get pushed around. The wildcats moved the ball well, 3 drives that were in scoring position, 2 inside the 10, were stopped due to number of plays. 14 was exciting to watch.. he should get the ball, he's a play maker. Not sure about how many snaps he could take a QB, looked like he was beat after a series tonight.

I still think 13 was solid. He dropped a snap, but other than that,completed every throw and pulled down a bad throw and ran the ball. Maybe a multiple QB situation, 13 for posession, and drives, 14 and 2 for situational palys.

By the way....I really like how 36 runs the ball. Don't know his name, but love his swagger.

They were HUGE up front. Maybe we're small. But we're tough.

I agree with Shank. Considering our inexperience, I was encouraged but not surprised by the defense. I also wasn't surprised by the lack of production by the offense. This is a completely new system top to bottom. New and very different blocking scheme, and the same QB never gets more than a few snaps with the whole first team. It will take time for the offense to gel. Everything will be OK.

I still think 13 was solid. He dropped a snap, but other than that,completed every throw and pulled down a bad throw and ran the ball. Maybe a multiple QB situation, 13 for posession, and drives, 14 and 2 for situational palys.

I didn't mean to entail that they pushed us around. I wasn't even there. I was just talking out loud saying IF they did push us around, we need to be worried, but it doesn't sound like that was the case. Just a few broken plays by the secondary sounds like. Rowe #36 reminds me of Shawn Williams. Not saying he is as good by no means. Shawn was awesome, but same type style and attitude. Little smaller then Shawn, but herky jerky like Shawn was and will lower the boom if he needs to.

I didn't mean to entail that they pushed us around. I wasn't even there. I was just talking out loud saying IF they did push us around, we need to be worried, but it doesn't sound like that was the case. Just a few broken plays by the secondary sounds like. Rowe #36 reminds me of Shawn Williams. Not saying he is as good by no means. Shawn was awesome, but same type style and attitude. Little smaller then Shawn, but herky jerky like Shawn was and will lower the boom if he needs to.

I agree, 36 likes the contact! That's why I like the way he runs. Having palyed defence, you get tired of tackling someone who makes it hurt.

I know I sound biased, but I'm not, 13 should be the man at QB. Every out route and crossing route was dead on and in stride. NO MISTAKES!!!! That's what an inexperienced team needs.

I was pleased with what I saw tonight. We were putting together long drives and playing solid D with the exception of a couple of big plays which were made against players who weren't playing in their starting spots.....Gaddis was his normal self, waving his hands and jumping around...lol

I agree, 36 likes the contact! That's why I like the way he runs. Having palyed defence, you get tired of tackling someone who makes it hurt.

I know I sound biased, but I'm not, 13 should be the man at QB. Every out route and crossing route was dead on and in stride. NO MISTAKES!!!! That's what an inexperienced team needs.

I was pleased with what I saw tonight. We were putting together long drives and playing solid D with the exception of a couple of big plays which were made against players who weren't playing in their starting spots.....Gaddis was his normal self, waving his hands and jumping around...lol

LOL ol Gaddis....Yeah, too bad Rowe isn't about 20 lbs heavier.

I know I sound biased, but I'm not, 13 should be the man at QB. Every out route and crossing route was dead on and in stride. NO MISTAKES!!!! That's what an inexperienced team needs.

Yes he was. Lol. Seemed like he never left. Biggest scrimmage crowd since he left.