Oak Ridge football

rallykat

The score was never on the board but our varsity was up either 21-0 0r 24-0 at halftime. I think we missed a field goal and made one.Our defense played tough and scored on a pick. Our offense was fair but Dunbar sparked us with big runs again. No breakaway threat still worries me. Our kicker was great. This will anger Bladerunner but Gaddis just fires me up. He was going crazy on the sidelines. He has lots of passion and seems to love his players. He would be great to play for. He just exudes enthusiasm.

Edited by catswild

The score was never on the board but our varsity was up either 21-0 0r 24-0 at halftime. I think we missed a field goal and made one.Our defense played tough and scored on a pick. Our offense was fair but Dunbar sparked us with big runs again. No breakaway threat still worries me. Our kicker was great. This will anger Bladerunner but Gaddis just fires me up. He was going crazy on the sidelines. He has lots of passion and seems to love his players. He would be great to play for. He just exudes enthusiasm.

I agree. Gaddis was going berserk on the sidelines. Our 1's handled their ones pretty good. 24-0. JV didn't look too great, but heck you never know about those guys. They could've just been trying ot get some guys playing time. Freshmen looked ok, for the most part. I think HVA has some good freshmen, too, so it's not like they're void of talent. Gaddis was so passionate tonight. Acted like we were playing for the state title. Catswild, afer tonight, what's your prediction? I have been waiting.

I agree. Gaddis was going berserk on the sidelines. Our 1's handled their ones pretty good. 24-0. JV didn't look too great, but heck you never know about those guys. They could've just been trying ot get some guys playing time. Freshmen looked ok, for the most part. I think HVA has some good freshmen, too, so it's not like they're void of talent. Gaddis was so passionate tonight. Acted like we were playing for the state title. Catswild, afer tonight, what's your prediction? I have been waiting.

We were better than I expected but HVA ain't Farragut. I'll sleep on it and let everyone know our 2013 record tomorrow morning.

Highlights:

Riley Myer INT leads to TD by Cats, score 7-0 with 7:11 to go 2nd qtr.

TD by Isaiah Jones, Nickle PAT good.  14-0, 5:25 2nd.

INT by Tommy Kaczocha sets up Dunbar TD from the 5. Score 21-0, 3:28 to go 2nd qtr.

Nickle hits 40 yard FG, makes it 24-0 with seconds left in 2nd qtr.

Varsity ends playing time at end of first half with score of 24-0.  Defense looked very good from start.  Made two INT's and caused one fumble which OR recovered.  Offense struggled at times.  Dunbar had some good runs, but again, no QB stood out.

JV played 3rd quarter.  HVA scored 1 TD and missed PAT.

Freshmen played 4th quarter.  OR scored on 21 yard run...not sure which player, as there was no roster.

HVA freshmen scored on 34 yard run.  PAT no good.

Hawks INT on HVA 47 with 4:09 left.

He was fun to watch tonight indeed. but his size worries me when we face a team that can throw the ball. He will def get thrown at.

What position was he in tonight? I wasn't paying attention really. If it was at corner he probably wont be starting there against Farragut. Jemiah Hall will be. He didn't dress out tonight. Neither did #53 our starting OT. We had a few key guys out tonight.

Highlights:

Riley Myer INT leads to TD by Cats, score 7-0 with 7:11 to go 2nd qtr.

TD by Isaiah Jones, Nickle PAT good.  14-0, 5:25 2nd.

INT by Tommy Kaczocha sets up Dunbar TD from the 5. Score 21-0, 3:28 to go 2nd qtr.

Nickle hits 40 yard FG, makes it 24-0 with seconds left in 2nd qtr.

Varsity ends playing time at end of first half with score of 24-0.  Defense looked very good from start.  Made two INT's and caused one fumble which OR recovered.  Offense struggled at times.  Dunbar had some good runs, but again, no QB stood out.

JV played 3rd quarter.  HVA scored 1 TD and missed PAT.

Freshmen played 4th quarter.  OR scored on 21 yard run...not sure which player, as there was no roster.

HVA freshmen scored on 34 yard run.  PAT no good.

Hawks INT on HVA 47 with 4:09 left.

#21 Tee Higgins scored the TD in the forsh game.