DISTRICT 15AA PREDICTIONS?

CHARGERFAN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Haywood handles D'burg rather easily. I am surprised. How good is Haywood?

Nobody is talking Ripley, but they have 2 blowout wins. Are they that good, or are the opponents that bad?

Covington could have won by 80 vs Hillcrest if they had not subbed liberally. Next week will be a better test vs. Jackson North Side.

North Side defeats Hardin County. Comments on this one?

Liberty may be good in the end, but it appears that their coaches have way over scheduled. We played Tupelo one year and were soundly thrashed. Nothing good came of that beating, and in retrospect it was a mistake. We will see how this works out for Liberty.

JCM defeats Fayette Ware. I think FW has lost like 52 in a row, so this was the expected outcome.

Right now this district is looking pretty strong.

Edited by CHARGERFAN

So, Haywood handles D'burg rather easily. I am surprised. How good is Haywood?

Nobody is talking Ripley, but they have 2 blowout wins. Are they that good, or are the opponents that bad?

Covington could have won by 80 vs Hillcrest if they had not subbed liberally. Next week will be a better test vs. Jackson North Side.

North Side defeats Hardin County. Comments on this one?

Liberty may be good in the end, but it appears that their coaches have way over scheduled. We played Tupelo one year and were soundly thrashed. Nothing good came of that beating, and in retrospect it was a mistake. We will see how this works out for Liberty.

JCM defeats Fayette Ware. I think FW has lost like 52 in a row, so this was the expected outcome.

Right now this district is looking pretty strong.

sounds like haywood had several large yardage plays...i dont expect that against TECHs D

and yes ripleys opponents are just that bad

hardin co could put up a fight against brighton to win that district in AAA ball...thats a solid performance by NS

liberty will be fine assuming all starters are ready for this weeks game...playing henry county is not over scheduling...weve had the better team on the field for at least half the game...some would say 3 quarters...im not sure about that...but we can beat them...apparently just not in week 0...BA was awesome

JCM...what needs to be said here is that FW put up 20 on them...once again...awful D

and yes the district is stronger than expected thru 2 weeks of play

Edited by dhstennis

sounds like haywood had several large yardage plays...i dont expect that against TECHs D

and yes ripleys opponents are just that bad

hardin co could put up a fight against brighton to win that district in AAA ball...thats a solid performance by NS

liberty will be fine assuming all starters are ready for this weeks game...playing henry county is not over scheduling...weve had the better team on the field for at least half the game...some would say 3 quarters...im not sure about that...but we can beat them...apparently just not in week 0...BA was awesome

JCM...what needs to be said here is that FW put up 20 on them...once again...awful D

and yes the district is stronger than expected thru 2 weeks of play

When you add BA, MUS, and Millington to a schedule that already includes Henry County and North Side, it might be over scheduling. I could understand adding 1 of those teams, but not all 3.

Don't get me wrong, Liberty has some balls and I respect that, and I can understand getting your team ready for the playoffs, but with this playoff system putting so much weight into over all record, I hope it doesn't come back to bite them. I also hope it doesn't kill their confidence, because to be honest, I came away more impressed with Liberty than I did with Beech.

Edited by MSURacer

When you add BA, MUS, and Millington to a schedule that already includes Henry County and North Side, it might be over scheduling. I could understand adding 1 of those teams, but not all 3.

Don't get me wrong, Liberty has some balls and I respect that, and I can understand getting your team ready for the playoffs, but with this playoff system putting so much weight into over all record, I hope it doesn't come back to bite them. I also hope it doesn't kill their confidence, because to be honest, I came away more impressed with Liberty than I did with Beech.

i think everyone knew what was going to happen when we went to BA...they were very complete and hardly made any mistakes...

i was pretty impressed by the final score of the Beech/HC game...way to put it away red...

at the moment im pretty impressed by murray states performance

i think HC definitely has a chance to make some more noise this year...but i maintain...clarksville NE wont be a pushover...i know they lost this  week...but im sayin they can play some serious D

good luck to the HC

i think everyone knew what was going to happen when we went to BA...they were very complete and hardly made any mistakes...

i was pretty impressed by the final score of the Beech/HC game...way to put it away red...

at the moment im pretty impressed by murray states performance

i think HC definitely has a chance to make some more noise this year...but i maintain...clarksville NE wont be a pushover...i know they lost this  week...but im sayin they can play some serious D

good luck to the HC

So much for the MSU performance, but they hung tough for a while.

Believe me, after last year, we aren't taking Northeast for granted. Through 2 games, they look to be solid again. And Ridgeway is gonna be a really tough test in a couple of weeks. I'm glad both of those are at home. 

Edited by MSURacer

So much for the MSU performance, but they hung tough for a while.

Believe me, after last year, we aren't taking Northeast for granted. Through 2 games, they look to be solid again. And Ridgeway is gonna be a really tough test in a couple of weeks. I'm glad both of those are at home. 

Ridgeway...assuming they are healthy or as good as they were a few weeks ago...will be better than beech...they drilled us over and over again...coaching edge goes to HC...size and speed again go against the big red machine...but i think u have a team that can hang around and take advantage of their mistakes

they dont run the ball very well with that huge line...but they can pass protect and have maybe the best WR ive seen in high school