DISTRICT 15AA PREDICTIONS?

CHARGERFAN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i went out and said that ripley finishes the season 2-8...would it tick ppl off

i think their best chance at a win over the course of the rest of the season comes this week against jcm...but the cougars should be too much to handle

Best chance at a win is against JCM? What are you smoking? You better say Northside, Haywood or Covington cause JCM ain't going.

Best chance at a win is against JCM? What are you smoking? You better say Northside, Haywood or Covington cause JCM ain't going.

oh ED...there u are...we were getting worried

yea...JCM...feeling pretty confident after that drubbing fayette wares offense gave u

northside 2-0 against 5a teams

covington 2-0 against 1 team in an upper division

haywood 2-0 with a solid demolishing of a team that dominated ur boys in dyersburg

so yea...id say of those choices...jcm is their best shot...and also like i said...i expect jcm to win

i cant believe u didnt make a case for them to beat liberty tho

So. I got to thinking that Covington has not played either Jackson Northside or JCM in a while. A little search on the Tenn High School database proved that to be true. For records beginning in 1979, here is how these two stack up vs. Covington.

Jackson Northside vs. Covington (Covington leads series 3-1)

1996 Covington wins 20-17

1195 Covington wins 19-9

1984 Covington wins 21-12

1983 Northside wins 17-14

Central Merry vs. Covington (JCM lead series 6-2)

1986 JCM wins 41-37

1985 JCM wins 35-0

1984 Covington wins 14-6

1983 JCM wins 35-0

1982 Covington wins 10-0

1981 JCM wins 21-3

1980 JCM wins 27-0

1979 JCM wins 21-6

So, it looks as if JCM used to dominate the Chargers, while Northside was not as able to compete. Of course, it has been 27 years since JCM played us and 17 years since Northside did, so things are different now than they were back then. 

It will be interesting to see the results when these series are resumed this year.

Edited by CHARGERFAN

So. I got to thinking that Covington has not played either Jackson Northside or JCM in a while. A little search on the Tenn High School database proved that to be true. For records beginning in 1979, here is how these two stack up vs. Covington.

Jackson Northside vs. Covington (Covington leads series 3-1)

1996 Covington wins 20-17

1195 Covington wins 19-9

1984 Covington wins 21-12

1983 Northside wins 17-14

Central Merry vs. Covington (JCM lead series 6-2)

1986 JCM wins 41-37

1985 JCM wins 35-0

1984 Covington wins 14-6

1983 JCM wins 35-0

1982 Covington wins 10-0

1981 JCM wins 21-3

1980 JCM wins 27-0

1979 JCM wins 21-6

So, it looks as if JCM used to dominate the Chargers, while Northside was not as able to compete. Of course, it has been 27 years since JCM played us and 17 years since Northside did, so things are different now than they were back then. 

It will be interesting to see the results when these series are resumed this year.

i wonder what football was like back in the middle ages