Giles County Bobcats 2013

dadtimesfive

Probably the most athletic depth I've ever seen on a Bobcat team.

We can agree on the athletic depth but can they turn that into quality football players....?????  Its gonna be interesting to see.  11 athletes on one side of the ball playing as one can be awesome...playing as 11 could be a 5-5 season.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can agree on the athletic depth but can they turn that into quality football players....?????  Its gonna be interesting to see.  11 athletes on one side of the ball playing as one can be awesome...playing as 11 could be a 5-5 season.

That is the question. I felt a lack of focus and leadership last friday on the part of the coaches and players. A lot can change in a week though. Fix the little things and we should be good. 

That is the question. I felt a lack of focus and leadership last friday on the part of the coaches and players. A lot can change in a week though. Fix the little things and we should be good.

I agree with the lack of leadership.I know in years past when the offense was in the field the defense was sitting on the bench together talking to the defensive coach and vice versa with the offense.Friday we didn't have that.I know we have more players playing both ways this year but after they come off the field they all went their seperate ways and every coach we had was on the sideline yelling and screaming.Im all for holding players accountable but chill out on the yelling and screaming a lot of players shut down to screaming and yelling instead of correcting their mistakes.

I agree with the lack of leadership.I know in years past when the offense was in the field the defense was sitting on the bench together talking to the defensive coach and vice versa with the offense.Friday we didn't have that.I know we have more players playing both ways this year but after they come off the field they all went their seperate ways and every coach we had was on the sideline yelling and screaming.Im all for holding players accountable but chill out on the yelling and screaming a lot of players shut down to screaming and yelling instead of correcting there mistakes.

"their" mistakes :mrgreen:

Except one or two seasons over the last 30 Lawrenceburgs reputation is to have one or two good games a season and punch out for the rest of their season.  Usually one of those games is against Giles Co.   They must have played balls to the wall last week to take Columbia to overtime.  Giles better be prepared to play a whole game this week.  Because Im just betting, the Wildcats are going to be a lot bigger than the falcons last week.  Lets be honest ...they were little.