Cookeville.....

Guest GoCavs2002

Guest GoCavs2002

It was a great game...Cookeville was behind 10-0 at halftime... but came out ready to plan in the second half...

Very proud of this team. They didn't quit or get down. The fans were great.

Coach Joslin must have given a great halftime speak. Coach Medlin, Coach Cook and the rest of the coaching staff, GREAT JOB..

GO CAVS!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a great game. The players worked hard to get to this game. They didn't quit. They were determined to make Cookeville proud as they brought home its first football regional championship.

They had some amazing plays. Glad to see Cowan's arm. Total TEAM EFFORT .

Congratulations to Coach Joslin and the rest of the Cavalier coaching staff.

IT'S GOOD TO BE A CAVALIER. :D

well i don't mean to burst your bubble buddy but if you watched the game and didn't notice some of those foolilsh calls at the 2nd half.....you were blind yall got a lucky break that game that decided alot i am ashamed of the officals it was pretty sorrry what they did. and oh boy you better hope yall don't meet them rebels in the 2nd round or the cookiville fur is going to fly like somthing you have never seen lol good luck next week

Posted by Rebel70:

well i don't mean to burst your bubble buddy but if you watched the game and didn't notice some of those foolilsh calls at the 2nd half.....you were blind yall got a lucky break that game that decided alot i am ashamed of the officals it was pretty sorrry what they did. and oh boy you better hope yall don't meet them rebels in the 2nd round or the cookiville fur is going to fly like somthing you have never seen lol good luck next week

Maybe you diden't notice some of the calls that went your way to. The officating went both ways, don't try to blame the officating for cookeville's surge in the second half.

I want to commend all the players and coaches on a great job, Friday night. Cav pride really showed up in the second half of the game. Good teams find ways to win and I am very proud of this years team. You have now reached one of your goals for the year and now it is time to focus on the upcoming playoffs.

GO CAVS!!!!

I think Friday nights game was just HORRIBLE! The cavs say the first half all of the calls were against them, well how many was that? 2? maybe? I recall there were like 6calls on the rebels in a row just in the 2nd half. Also its kinda fishy when the cavs score a TD with 12 guys on the field and one running off and the ref just turns his back, i mean come on! I will give it to ya,Cavs, u guys had some good plays in the 2nd half. But the rebs totally dominated the entire 1st half.And with the efforts of James Pryor who wasn't stopped all night and the 2 interceptions by Derrick Brock and for all the other REBS that played there hearts out and got shafted ....KEEP THOSE HEADS UP REBS!! And i hope that there will be a re-match between the cavs and rebs but with better referees, so there can be a fair game for everyone! And truly find out who hte better team is!

Well I totally have to agree with the bad offciating in the game. So what if the Cavs had.. what maybe 2?? bad calls in the first half....the poor Rebs had prob 6 in a row in the 2nd half. Hootzilla was right about the whole game. With the running skills of James Pryor and great defense from Derrick Brock the Rebs should have won...but no the bad offciating holds the Reb behind and will make them face Blackman but the Cavs better watch out because they can soon be facing the Rebs again but hopefully with better offciating this time!! GOOD LUCK REBS AND KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP!! I LUV U GUYS!!

Guest tlp2003

Well, I just have to say that REBS I am sooo proud of you! You went 5-5 for the season and are 3rd in the region. That's awesome! Don't worry about last nights game. You all know you played your hearts out. Let's get focused on beating Blackman so we can play the lovely Cav's again. Keep up the great work REBS!