West Greene at OS

OSHSman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat around the bush a little too much, and my point wasn't too clear apparently. So, to reiterate - it bothers me that a couple of people were putting down the team for what an individual is doing, particularly someone who has nothing to do with the team. I'm not trying to put down any other team, just simply taking up for my own.

[Edited by cwp76 on 11-5-02 11:46A]

Jacob,

I think I remember you. Your about twelve or thirteen right?

Anyways it doesen't matter you need to keep the mouth shut. I can understand you being mad about your loss last friday night but give it a rest. Oliver springs has just proved that last yr WAS A FLUKE. :D:D

Well, you're wrong. I know Eric very well and the best thing that happened to Armes last Friday was everybody getting in between him and Eric. Eric is a pretty strong guy and when he gets mad he pretty much loses control. I saw him get into a fight last year at Lenior City when he wasn't playing, he had a guy on the ground trying to crawl away from him. Yes, Armes would have gotten killed.

Now, about the game at hand:

OS-38

West Greene-6

Ok, not only are you stupid, but you're blind too. Eric pushed Armes back and was going after him when some of his teammates got in his way. Armes was being pulled back by his teammates as well. If someone thinks you're a fool, don't open your mouth and remove all doubt.

And yes, OS is better than Wartburg by at least a TD or 2.

BTW, that sissy who couldn't beat up your sister dated her at one time from what I've heard.

I said nothing about Sweetwater in my last post! I was responding to something you said that has nothing to do with sweetwater. I will say you are right about one thing this is an OS - WG thread, and out of respect for the OS players and your program I will say nothing else about sweetwater on this thread, even if you keep getting on all the Swater threads and keep acting like the ----- you are(use your imagination, you are good at that!). As I said I do this out of respect for your program, not because of you! You can't hang!

I do want to say one last time good luck OS! OS 41- WG 6 .. Oh, and good one os91 lol. Alliance 21 - oshs--- 14 F. :D;):D;):D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes: --

[Edited by Swildcat1967 on 11-5-02 12:07P]