Bledsoe County @ Cumberland County

Jet Pride

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All starters are back from what ive been told.A very sr. heavey football team.Best player is a jr. though and did get banged up in a scrimage.I look for them to win a lot of football games or you may see a change in the leadership up there.0-10 last year to 7-3 this year.Cross town rival and now District rival Stone Memorial is very young and Ive been told they will be rebuilding this year with only 6 sr.But they will play CCHS hard .Go Jets beat Pikeville

CC has over 20 sr. players wth @ 17 returning starers from last years team. 9 of em started as sophmores and 4 letterered as freshman. Their best player is not a Jr. Qb is a Jr, I beleve,but he isnt their best player,hes steady but not a superstar. Tends to force the ball and needs to learn to step up in the pocket and take charge. Watched them in a scrimmage and their O tackles looked good, left tackle is alittle undersized but good, right tackle is big and pretty solid. I believe their center is a soph.,but he looked servicable.Overall had decent team speed and better than usual size. Defense was spotty when I watched but swarmed to the ball and didnt care to lay the wood to you.I heard they had a transfer kid since I watched their defense that is gonna be a difference maker?? If Bledsoe thinks this will be an easy W they may be surprised!

Sorry i thought the kid i was talking about was a Jr. he may be a Sr. the running back I dont no his name.Good running back in my eye he the best player they have.I was told the center is a Sr. but hasnt played due to shoulder injury.Iam not going to give a score but I think Jets win

one of their parents told me their center from last year is now their left tackle,hes pretty solid. the running back that got hurt at central is their best,hes a sr. but they have some other decent looking backs besides him, they might need to stop dancing and hit the hole.i heard they played e. ridge last week and looked pretty solid but i didnt get to see that game.