besty vs boone

newcyclone

Hard to tell what Boone has.  I would assume Boone would still be a tough opponent.  Not sure what to make of their jamboree loss to Crockett.  Some talk on the some other threads has implied that Boone is way down.  In order to lose to Crockett, whether it be 4 quarters or 2 minutes, they would HAVE to be WAAAAY down.  I just can't believe they've fallen off that much.  Elizabethton isn't quite as good this year as last, but they aren't chumps either.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's a good game decided by 10 points or less either way.

Pains me to say this, but Elizabethton by 20.       Like someone else has said earlier, getting nailed by Crockett in the Jam is just a huge red flag on our Blazer season.

Does Elizabethton still have that awesome girl kicker?      Boone has 2 girl kickers this year.   Do you know why?     Well if 1 is good then 2 must be twice as good

Oh, and does Elizabethton still play @ the old stadium?     Seems like I heard they were wanting to build a new one.

Nice 2 girl kickers. That's pretty cool (No sarcasm). Our kicker graduated and she will be missed. We still play at the old stadium but yes, they have been given approval to build a new sports complex, not sure how long until construction thought but the new stadium will be by the highschool and hopefully have a lot more seating. 

If Betsy suppose to be so good this year shouldn't they blowout Boone? How did they lose in the jamboree? Go Devils

How did they lose in the jamboree? Does it take a genius to figure that out. South scored more points therefor Elizabethton lost. EZ as 123.

Do you have anymore questions?