What's this I hear about Bray at Blackman this year, suspension?

oldblazedad

Salter,

Heath can not do it on his own you said it yourself our team. He is not responsible for any of those championships. He takes credit for someone else's hard work. Can any of your wrestlers say they could not have done it without him. I think not!

So you started this entire thread four days ago calling out Bray,,,and 5 pages later we find out what you really wanted to say,,,and or who you wanted to talk rubbish about...

Maybe I should follow your lead and start a topic " What happens when the Atlas is removed from the Axis"? The only differents is I wouldn't wait 4 days or waste 5 pages to get to the point....

Some people call it a Sling Blade,,,,I call it a Kaiser Blade......So in the spirit of Mentally Nervous folks,,,,let me just say this....

Do everyone a favor and see if you can remove your own head from your neck! Let me know if you need any help....

Sommers----CC is planning on wrestling this year....whether its in TN or CA is up in the air right now....? He ships out for the Army in July,,,so whatever he does between now and then,,,I just want him to work hard and be happy....

CC,,,sends...

Edited by CupCake

Salter,

Heath can not do it on his own you said it yourself our team. He is not responsible for any of those championships. He takes credit for someone else's hard work. Can any of your wrestlers say they could not have done it without him. I think not!!

Salter now that I think about it you are just as bad as he is. You cheat and rig every tournament that your son enters. If you don't believe me look at last years AAU state tournament. Why does your son get the easy side of the bracket all the time. So if you are the only person defending Heath, he is worse off then I thought.

Again you show your lack of knowledge; I wasn’t even involved with running the state tournament this year (Kevin and Don, great job by the way). Guess you need to keep trying to throw mud at the wall, eventually some will stick.

Salter now that I think about it you are just as bad as he is. You cheat and rig every tournament that your son enters. If you don't believe me look at last years AAU state tournament. Why does your son get the easy side of the bracket all the time. So if you are the only person defending Heath, he is worse off then I thought.

Again you show your lack of knowledge; I wasn’t even involved with running the state tournament this year (Kevin and Don, great job by the way). Guess you need to keep trying to throw mud at the wall, eventually some will stick.

Salter I never said you ran the tournament, but you still fixed your son's bracket. All the AAU coaches know it.