East Hickman vs White House Heritage

Loveball1

Nobody is calling for King to go because Harris is gone from the school system now. That's who the fan's wanted in the first place.

Jacket,

Are you saying they wanted King all along or they wanted Harris out?  Or did they want Harris to be the HC?  Confused.  Sorry

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacket,

Are you saying they wanted King all along or they wanted Harris out? Or did they want Harris to be the HC? Confused. Sorry

They wanted Harris to be Head Coach at the High School. That is not stirring the pot, it was complete fact. King will win with the kids coming through the ranks at East. They are a talented bunch of kids. (Sorry, I see where my post made no sense now. Edited)

Edited by Jacketman89

Baseball,

All those things you mentioned, Matt Jones provided all that and then some. He did not play politics, enforced discipline, great teacher, held kids accountable, etc. etc. I could go on. Yet, he was still run out of town. With all that being said, Coach King must be doing something right and righting the ship at the same time. BTW......white house heritage is a 3A school, just like EH. Their enrollment is 564 as opposed to EH enrollment of 586. I would classify that as a good win.

Matt Jones  was a great Coach, it sickened me when he left, But he did not SUCKUP and play the game, and bow to the Supt. of Schools who is the most tyranical psycho in the county. From what I heard Matt Jones threw a punk ("A.C") .off the team for cussing out one of the Asst. coaches. His mom went to Dr. Nash to play the race card and whine as usual,  who made Matt Jones put him back on the team.  That was the final straw for him. Many  parents  did not want thier precious child  recieving disclipline, so the drama began, it was a constant battle. Amazingly enough this same punk who cussed out the coach little brother ("L.C.") was the one who walked off the field and quits in the middle of the game at Perry county as the QB ,This event EMBARRASED the whole team and the fans. The sickening thing was that instead of making a stand as Matt Jones did, this kid was back as starting QB the next week.   What kind of message are you sending to the  team? the community?  The signal I got was WEAK, Spineless, no accountability, and wants to make everyone happy. Wants to be the good guy  while basic principles are set aside.  So for that I am not a fan of him at all. He is  surrounding himself with  yes men to Nash and wannabe coaches.I Hope for a good year, but if not , and we have another DRAMA filled year,who knows what will happen, will he be allowed to remain?  As far as Harris, ??????? KING will not have an excuse as he has been pointing his finger at Harris all this time as his reason for failure.. 

Easteaglebaseball. I have a son that is currently a senior on the team and is very proud of his school. For you to come on here and spew your negative bull, it is not wanted. There are things that I do not agree with that happens at East but being negative all the time is also part of the problem. Even with my problems I have had with Frankie and his staff, I will say he has had no problem talking to me about them. He did not have to do that. The boys are playing pretty good and about the game the other night against White House Heritage as a poster stated earlier they are the same size. Once again negative bull. The game the other night should give you hope if anything. 1) Most teams from East in the past would have quit after going down by three TD'S. The boys did not. 2) The reason for the three TD's was some players out of place and a little scheme but Frankie and staff made adjustments and it fixed the biggest part of it. After the first quarter they scored on us by a play that should of been called back for an obvious block in the back that sprung the runner the other was a one yard scored they got after we botched a punt return and the third one was a legit drive. White House Heritage will beat people if they keep their intensity up and mistakes down. They were good kids and will do good if they keep fighting. So in ending if you can't say something good about the program, Go Away! You do not have a dog in the hunt.

I am proud of what the current coaching staff has done with the east team so far. I'm not close to the program what so ever, so I don't know the behind the scenes details... But they are winning ball games, and by big margains. That is getting the town fired up, and even more so when centerville and east play each other. We don't have much here, so having sports to be excited about is a great thing for this county. I hope they keep up their winning streak... Well until they play us.

Thanks Bulldog. That is exactly the point I am trying to make. If anyone would have come to that playoff game at your house last year, they would have seen nothing but good. Good for the whole community. I do not know how this season will turn out but I do know the kids are stronger and seem to be playing together better than ever. No fighting between them. This was evident Friday night when they were down and they pulled together and fought back. 

Easteaglebaseball. I have a son that is currently a senior on the team and is very proud of his school. For you to come on here and spew your negative bull, it is not wanted. There are things that I do not agree with that happens at East but being negative all the time is also part of the problem. Even with my problems I have had with Frankie and his staff, I will say he has had no problem talking to me about them. He did not have to do that. The boys are playing pretty good and about the game the other night against White House Heritage as a poster stated earlier they are the same size. Once again negative bull. The game the other night should give you hope if anything. 1) Most teams from East in the past would have quit after going down by three TD'S. The boys did not. 2) The reason for the three TD's was some players out of place and a little scheme but Frankie and staff made adjustments and it fixed the biggest part of it. After the first quarter they scored on us by a play that should of been called back for an obvious block in the back that sprung the runner the other was a one yard scored they got after we botched a punt return and the third one was a legit drive. White House Heritage will beat people if they keep their intensity up and mistakes down. They were good kids and will do good if they keep fighting. So in ending if you can't say something good about the program, Go Away! You do not have a dog in the hunt.

Dont like my opinion?????? dont read it.  I hope it changes this year  , The true test to see how this season will unfold will be Lewis County. Eagle Stalon? What is that anyway?  You trying to say Eagle Stallion ?

Edited by easteaglebaseball

Dont like my opinion?????? dont read it. I hope it changes this year , The true test to see how this season will unfold will be Lewis County. Eagle Stalon? What is that anyway? You trying to say Eagle Stallion ?

Haha in your attempt to make fun of his spelling you did it to yourself. Its meant to say Eagles Talon... Which makes more sense than eagle stallion.. Good try though.

Edited by Slim88

I remember when East Hickman's fan base wanted the coach to be fired. After a playoff win and a strong opening game to this season it seems like light years ago. I wonder when Mr Voyles will get on CoachT and throw King under the bus. Hmmmmm........

I have not seen Mr.Voyles at a game in over 3 years. pretty sure he could careless, I think his daughter was a team mgr. last year so if he had a problem i think he would not of allowed that to happen. now back to the game scum hattley Eagles go down by 21 coach gets ticked threw down his head set, and gave up. then the kids took over and ran away with it. my take.

Dont like my opinion?????? dont read it.  I hope it changes this year  , The true test to see how this season will unfold will be Lewis County. Eagle Stalon? What is that anyway?  You trying to say Eagle Stallion ?

Once again you keep making yourself and our community look bad. Once again and I repeat GO AWAY! We at East that have boys who have worked their tails off do not need you. GO EAGLES!

I have not seen Mr.Voyles at a game in over 3 years. pretty sure he could careless, I think his daughter was a team mgr. last year so if he had a problem i think he would not of allowed that to happen. now back to the game scum hattley Eagles go down by 21 coach gets ticked threw down his head set, and gave up. then the kids took over and ran away with it. my take.

The kids did play well but the coaching staff did not give up. Maybe a little slow at first to change but still the changes were made and we won. That is it. 

Once again you keep making yourself and our community look bad. Once again and I repeat GO AWAY! We at East that have boys who have worked their tails off do not need you. GO EAGLES!

If you dont like opinions this site is not for you. Its a long eseason and your going to get your feeling really hurt. Again If you dont like the opinions dont read them,  EAGLESTALON =4 posts ( another psychotic daddy with pie in the sky dreams)   lol   your in for a treat.