Week 0 TC vs Macon Co.

creekbank

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very seriously doubt the jackets showed too much tonight. I seen them in the 3 way vs white county and smith county. That o was stellar with a few different wrinkles than ive seen from a tc team in a while.

I bet we only called maybe 6 different plays all night long maybe 7 with FB dive being the most called...and we probably should have scored on every possession...we fumbled it away twice while driving...and one was going into the endzone to score...had 1 very long run called back on penalty...Offense seemed to keep the sticks moving pretty good tonight.

We got to hold on to the ball better...playing the strength of schedule we have this year...we can't be giving the ball away.

I was very happy with how are defense played, held MC to 150 yds of total offense(less than 3 yds/carry) where we had 295(189 rush/ 106 pass) and another thing that factored in the score was time of possession MC had TOP over us by 10 minutes! Game could have been a lot worse but still happy with the jackets you never can complain with a shutout. I am ready to see us against a more experienced team, Sycamore runs wing t and loves their FB could be tight if we can't stop him but I noticed we was getting great push up the middle.

I was very happy with how are defense played, held MC to 150 yds of total offense(less than 3 yds/carry) where we had 295(189 rush/ 106 pass) and another thing that factored in the score was time of possession MC had TOP over us by 10 minutes! Game could have been a lot worse but still happy with the jackets you never can complain with a shutout. I am ready to see us against a more experienced team, Sycamore runs wing t and loves their FB could be tight if we can't stop him but I noticed we was getting great push up the middle.

Seem like we kicked there butts on 1st,2nd, and 3rd downs...but man... i bet they converted like 6-7 4th downs ...but, after seeing there punter kick it in the stands in the 1st half...i would probably go for all the 4th and shorts too. :roflolk: