Perry County (1-0) @ Waverly (0-1)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26-19 Waverly. Poor sportsmanship by Perry Co. Had 2 players ejected and had close to 10 personal fouls. No discipline. Overall tough and exciting game.

Was not there, so no idea about that, but listened to the broadcast. The announcers seemed to think that officials were a little lopsided, with PC having 22 flags and Waverly only having 9. They also didn't seem to think that the 2 players that were ejected actually did anything to be ejected for...but like I said, I wasn't there, so I cannot give an opinion.

Have to say was a heck of a hard fought game, PC was a 2 touchdown better team but got beat mentally in the second half, it wasn't called lopsided. You can not conduct yourself the way they did and not get ejected. Was some young men that made the mistake of forgetting their coaching and put themselves ahead of the team. Waverly played the second half they should have and won and PC never recovered from their mistakes. Congratulations to them and wish them a good and injury free year.

Have to say was a heck of a hard fought game, PC was a 2 touchdown better team but got beat mentally in the second half, it wasn't called lopsided. You can not conduct yourself the way they did and not get ejected. Was some young men that made the mistake of forgetting their coaching and put themselves ahead of the team. Waverly played the second half they should have and won and PC never recovered from their mistakes. Congratulations to them and wish them a good and injury free year.

Classy  ................................................................................unlike theGuru   kick him out of PC