Fairley @ Whitehaven 2013

kwc

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rite on kwc! But when u see what fairley has in da backfield u gone be thinkin man I should hv slipped in a pint of something cuz it gone be boring by 3rd qtr. They don't have enuff speed to turn da corner on our D. They don't hv a reciever that's gone pose any threat.

coach10ac:

The only thing I'm going to slip into a game will probably some ginger ale ... :ugeek: . That seems to be my drink of choice lately. I'm sure that you have probably assessed Fairley's ability and talent level pretty accurately. I do, however, want to see dominant line play on both sides of the ball. These first few games are really audition games for permanent starting positions on the OL and DL. I want to see who steps up to TAKE a position. Come on big uglies ... establish yourselves!

Yeah, I didn't see any weapons on the outside that will do anything against Da Haven's defense.

I want to see a shut-out. I want Fairley to have a doughnut at the end of the day. That's the standard that coach Saulsberry has set and that's what I want to see. No excuses. I want Fairley to have a begal. I don't think that is unreasonable and it should be expected.

On another note, I probably won't get to the game until some time in the 1st quarter. I'll have a bandana on my head (Gold or White, I haven't decided what gear I'm going to wear yet) and I will sit up close to the press box on the 50 as I usually do. Coacht'ers, come by and holla at me when you get a chance.

Edited by kwc