Warren Co vs Shelbyville how bad will it be?

Pioneersports

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to tell you but shelbyville has one of the most athletic teams i have seen them have in some years....their skill players are incredible, they throw and catch very well, do not know the strength of their o and dline but this will be be the best skill wc will probably see this year, the spread could be 35-42 points depending on how much wc can run the ball and control the clock

Well, i will say this, warren county does have better athletes as a whole than they have placed on the field in a long time.  I hope sincerely that coach johnson turns things around and gets everything going in the right direction.  I will say this though, if they do go to hire another coach after this year they should not hire a middle school coach, coaching high school and middle school are in many ways worlds apart and i do know for a fact that they did interview several very experienced head coaches  with state championships and decided to go the way they went.  It is what it is.  Many years ago i played against a football  from wc that had womack on it, he was quite a player and the team was tough as nails...if it was that way once it can be that way again.  You need a winner, and you had several interview.  you went with a guy that played on a national championship team, for the jacksonville jags and coached and arena league team and on top of that is a fine, christian man.  None of which has really made him prepared for the nature of high school football.

Actually is was a better game than most thought it would be. Except for the first 5min and last 5 min, warren county controlled the game and out played the eagles.

Haha controlled the game in  a 41-16 loss? WC fans are more delusional than I previously thought. Its ok you can have your "moral" victory, Shelbyville will just take the actual victory.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN