111 AAA - How do you like me now ( Your Team )

notredame66

Well ... were into the season , yes its early on but what do you think so far

Indy - Coach Blade can flat out coach and you can see a MAJOR difference between his team and the poor coaching / game planning from the Dyson years.... Blade has found a way to make VW one of the most dangerous hybrids in the state - QB play has been outstanding lots of passing yds and high completion rate -

Rush game has me worried they lost starting back last week,and its never good when your QB leads the team in rushing ( 78 yds vs MC )

D line - we know they have 3 SEC cornerbacks but MC had a a back that gained 174 at 10.4 a carry ? was this a one off ? No think teams will get yds on Indy rushing all seasaon...

still i think they are team to beat .....

RHS - wow but is it a wow b/c the teams they played were cupcakes ? regardess they are scoring and took care of biz in hand ! how will they play versus a good team , will be fun to find out.....

BHS - tough first 2 games , when it its still said and done I think they will be okay in district

CHS - i asked before in preseaon where are the CHS faithful , now i know why !!!!

St Rector must be wishing now he scheduled some Spring Hill and Rossview

hey CHS ya need to worry bout beating FHS

FHS- still on the fence with them and think they will have a say in district title

DC - welcome back boys - the game vs Summit will be known as the " hey im not in last place game "

Summit - I know Page is tough but still your in 11 AAA take care of biz and represent , still not ready to play with the big boys

Franklin 

Indy 

Brentwood

Ravenwood 

Centennial

Dickson

Summit

Indy will be much improved because of the coaching change, but lets not get too carried away as it hasn't exactly been an off the charts SOS. The only team I think that will be able to capitalize on their major weakness (off and def lines), though, is Franklin. So, Franklin wins the league in my view

Franklin 

Indy 

Brentwood

Ravenwood 

Centennial

Dickson

Summit

Indy will be much improved because of the coaching change, but lets not get too carried away as it hasn't exactly been an off the charts SOS. The only team I think that will be able to capitalize on their major weakness (off and def lines), though, is Franklin. So, Franklin wins the league in my view

I would be very surprised if Franklin wins the region, but you never know. Indy seems to have some great momentum going right now, but lack of size and depth at key positions can make for a long season. While I don't think Centennial will be in the top 3, I haven't completely written them off. In my opinion, they have had the toughest two games to start the season. If I remember correctly, Overton went two games into the playoffs and Clarksville NE made it to the quarterfinals. Ravenwood is a bit of a surprise, but will withhold judgement until they play a team that it actually means something to beat. They don't play a real team until they play Indy. Brentwood has had a tough start and have me a little worried, but will adjust and improve as they always do. Franklin has made a strong showing, but its a little early to tell a whole lot about them yet. Dickson and Summit will struggle. 

Independence

Brentwood

Franklin

Ravenwood

Centennial

Dickson

Summit