Dresden verses McKenzie

ysoangry

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are thankful for the turnovers which was created by a good D. McKenzie doesn't realize how good they could be. They really have talent and can make noise in the playoffs if they are around. Winn played a good game as expected. Freshmen are carrying this team.

Some of the fans realize how good they could be. Not much future it that though. AAAAAAHHHHHH, the turnover debate......good defense and suspect offense. I can promise both played into the game tonight.

I'm sure Dresden is thankful for the 3 first quarter turnovers by McKenzie that resulted in the initial score of 19-0. Longest drive in that burst was 23 yards. I'm very aware that such is all part of the game but we at least hope Dresden appreciates the 19 point spot the Rebels gave them. Without that, Rebels win. THAT is a problem the Rebels have to fix to make any noise at all this season.

True Duckman but we also turned around & gave the Rebels an easy 6 points.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Too many mistakes by both teams... makes coaches grey early, go bald, and have ulcers, ha, the fans too. A few different plays going the other way and Dresden would have left unhappy. No quit in those mighty Rebels, they gave us more than a handful! Good luck rest of way McKenzie! And I can't wait to see just how good Dresden will be when we stop the mistakes! And with all our freshmen playing good, oh my, this may be sumin to see for years to come. Time will tell. GO LIONS!