Dresden verses McKenzie

ysoangry

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the game is at Dresden, which is more of a hogpen with all the holes in it, not being mean but you guys need a better field, just my opinion.  Good luck to both teams and keep up with the Dresden quarterbacks stats Lions fans as once again I will be asking his stats after the game.

I think visiting teams will be impressed with the changes made at the field. Although it's "Rotary" Field, the Quarterback Club has put in a lot of work & the field looks better now than I've ever seen it.

Two if by land, one if by sea. Comer will beat those big Lions from Dresden by sending those speeding Rebels down the sideline. (Like he almost did last year in the West Carroll game.) McTown by 2 in a BARN burner!

The McHelmets have only one speed (singular), but he is blistering. And he's gotta be coming out of the backfield.

Reb's win this one and those silent fans will flood the T 

I seen some film on the dresden freshmen quarterback and I am drinking the koolaid a little myself now, hope he can stay healthy for the next 4 years everyone in our district is going to have their hands full especially when he is a junior and a senior possibly even when he is a sophmore.

Also the game is at Dresden, which is more of a hogpen with all the holes in it, not being mean but you guys need a better field, just my opinion.  Good luck to both teams and keep up with the Dresden quarterbacks stats Lions fans as once again I will be asking his stats after the game.

He watches all the games on the TSSAA Network.....Hermit don't go to games. Field is like the rest around here, it's an old school keeper! It's not the 70's anymore...when they filled holes with brick bats. JEEZ LOUISE LOL

Now Scotts Hill could use a little TLC 

I think visiting teams will be impressed with the changes made at the field. Although it's "Rotary" Field, the Quarterback Club has put in a lot of work & the field looks better now than I've ever seen it.

Have you watched the first two games mtown. The young ones are playing well. They have stepped up. What else do you want them to do?

Hold on now... haha. In no way was I knocking the young guys. I'm just saying, now there is definitely no room for mistakes. I want them to do well and am, to your surprise I'm sure, a Dresden fan. Don't get defensive when you are getting support. 

Now, as I said previously, Go Lions!

I've never had a complaint with Dresden's field (well other than the smell!!!) other than the hike and hill climb to and from the visiting stands. As well as the rest rooms and concession stand. If ya'll could visit your own field 5 times a season it would be a no brainer what ya'll need to do there. Your Rotary Club needs to look into parking, rest rooms and even concessions in that order on the visitors side.

Hey, I'm good with a cookout in a storm shelter during a tornado (which will happen once every 150 years at best). Ya'll get your rotary club to get on coachT and read the respomses to this and maybe they will get a clue. It's great to make things better for the home team but after all they are only half the people there and you make the same $$ at the gate from both. Hey, ya'll are great rivals but some fans are staying home and listening to the radio because of this.

Hoping both teams have a safe and injury free game Friday night.

I've never had a complaint with Dresden's field (well other than the smell!!!) other than the hike and hill climb to and from the visiting stands. As well as the rest rooms and concession stand. If ya'll could visit your own field 5 times a season it would be a no brainer what ya'll need to do there. Your Rotary Club needs to look into parking, rest rooms and even concessions in that order on the visitors side.

Hey, I'm good with a cookout in a storm shelter during a tornado (which will happen once every 150 years at best). Ya'll get your rotary club to get on coachT and read the respomses to this and maybe they will get a clue. It's great to make things better for the home team but after all they are only half the people there and you make the same $$ at the gate from both. Hey, ya'll are great rivals but some fans are staying home and listening to the radio because of this.

Hoping both teams have a safe and injury free game Friday night.

Yes it will be a good game, still have Lions by 14 coming on late in game. As for Rotary Field they only do the very minimum for the boys putting it on the line for their entertainment, so if you think they would go out of their way to make your or anyone's visit better good luck with that.