Cookeville vs Warren County

Pioneersports

I read on line there paper said there senior q.b career stats had 2300 yards 180 for 390 13 t.d & 23 int.now its 25 int. I think there be change next game for pioneers. if not it be 2 & 8 season at best! this team still has a shot! they got a Ferrari they just need someone who can drive it!

He also threw for over 200yds last night. I know what your trying to get at Mr G. but your son is not a QB because if he was even remotly close to a QB he would not have been passed over by a freshmem so get over it. If you would let the coach put him in a position that the coaches want to, he could be playing instead of living your dream.

Don't know much about that other than stats and what paper says all the hype is about the j.v q.b #13 won the blue and white game by dominating it heads up what paper said. So people getting pass over and not being played is my point why there 0 & 3 but did not know the info you gave! Good luck pioneers. 

1. You're probably embarrassing your son

2. The coaching staff probably wishes you'd stop handcuffing your kid.

3. You're preventing your son from playing another position (according to another coacht poster above) so I hope you're ok with your son not getting to play because of you. (Why are the coaches listening to you anyway? They should play him wherever regardless of what you think)

4. I wonder what you would think if the coaches posted on a website questioning your ability to repair heating & air units

5. You're too old to be posting shirtless photographs of yourself on facebook. :roflol:

• Upvote 1

Ill take up for te senior qb a little since he is my son ... He doesn't want to be throwing pics but he's trying everything he can to make something out of nothing. I won't say who needs to be playing nor have ever made a case for my son to play I haven't kissed anyone's rearend or is there any politics involved my family comes from no money or backgrounds BUT my son works his butt off and does everything his coaches ask. He's having a tough year but its his senior year and I am glad to see him living the dream for as many games as he has left.

• Upvote 1