Knox Fulton vs Farragut

Bill4volz

Falcons have had a lot of those cases in past years too ... but the kids on this Falcon team seem to have a better grasp of the importance .. hope anybody that cant afford to go gets that opportunity .. whether at Fulton, Greeneville or wherever. 

Greeneville had quite a few from the 10-11 teams...Spradlin, both Rollins boys, Chaz Story, Jamel Hall, Ben Ogle. I'm sure I missed somebody. I just hate that Carmichael couldn't take advantage of the opportunity. He was something special.

D1 don't mean a thing if you don't have the ACT scores and GPA to go with the offers .

Im a Greeneville fan and I can say this. How could you even make a stupid comment like that. Its not like we have had boat loads of D1 players playing here in the last 5 years matter of fact only 1 Rob Wright at Army. We have had one other who could have but as you stated they didn't have the GPA or the ACT. We also have had some who would have gotten better offers if their grades were better but ended up playing a lower level and unfortunately a bunch of those didn't last which by the way makes us look bad.. Fulton has 6 kids getting legit D1 looks not just a bunch of fans and mommas and daddy's saying they are. We have never had that. In 2010 and 2011 we wore them out both years and we were a upper classman loaded team while they were young. Now the roles are reversed last year they handed it to us and this year they have 22 seniors while we have 13 or 14. Next year they will be young again and we will have a heavy load of upper classman. For years Greeneville played up against the big schools if for the last 25 years they would have played were they should have they would have won another state title or two like Fulton has. These are two of the best programs in the state and some of these fans from both teams need to get some class and show some respect towards the other as well as some of the other quality programs such as Giles, Maplewood, South, Knox Catholic and Elizabethton who all are worthy opponents. I wish Fulton well and congrats to your athletes and hope they stay healthy and have a great year. I want to wish my Greene Devils all the same and hope that we get the chance to play Fulton. Remember over the past 10 years their were teams who had better athletes than Maryville had but they didn't win. Thats why you play the game.

oh crap...now you done gone and called 'em dumb...

Yes he did. Yet we as fans are suppose to endure hypocritical insults from a portion of Greeneville fans and say its ok for personal attacks against our 15, 16, &17 year old students. Don't you know that even though players may not post that they get on here and read what people are saying about them? Odd how this was suppose to be about Fulton vs Farragut forum and Greeneville twists it into a personal attack on insulting our student athlete's ability to qualify for college. You get called out on the carpet and the response is "my colors are green and white"? Using school spirit as an excuse is pathetic.

I will get on here and talk some smack talk and share my opinion and experiences from the visitors side, however I have never degraded your sons and family that play under the lights and won't post in a forums between Greeneville and your upcoming opponent. I dont know you, but GREENEDEVILARMY you are classless and a poor representative of Greeneville football. May someone approach you and insult your child one day. Then maybe you will gain some perspective.

I applaud the Greeneville fan Old Doc, that also shared his disgust.

Go Falcons!

Edited by Photoman

Im a Greeneville fan and I can say this. How could you even make a stupid comment like that. Its not like we have had boat loads of D1 players playing here in the last 5 years matter of fact only 1 Rob Wright at Army. We have had one other who could have but as you stated they didn't have the GPA or the ACT. We also have had some who would have gotten better offers if their grades were better but ended up playing a lower level and unfortunately a bunch of those didn't last which by the way makes us look bad.. Fulton has 6 kids getting legit D1 looks not just a bunch of fans and mommas and daddy's saying they are. We have never had that. In 2010 and 2011 we wore them out both years and we were a upper classman loaded team while they were young. Now the roles are reversed last year they handed it to us and this year they have 22 seniors while we have 13 or 14. Next year they will be young again and we will have a heavy load of upper classman. For years Greeneville played up against the big schools if for the last 25 years they would have played were they should have they would have won another state title or two like Fulton has. These are two of the best programs in the state and some of these fans from both teams need to get some class and show some respect towards the other as well as some of the other quality programs such as Giles, Maplewood, South, Knox Catholic and Elizabethton who all are worthy opponents. I wish Fulton well and congrats to your athletes and hope they stay healthy and have a great year. I want to wish my Greene Devils all the same and hope that we get the chance to play Fulton. Remember over the past 10 years their were teams who had better athletes than Maryville had but they didn't win. Thats why you play the game.

well said OldDoc .. sounds like u have a lot of wisdom ... when you get to the point that Fulton and Greeneville are there are peaks and valleys .. 2010 and 2011 ..we had no answer for you guys .. you were just plain and simple better .. last year we had better team ..this year remains to be seen .. next year we loose alot so likely Greeneville will be the talk of 4A  ...  like you said you play the game on the field not on chat sites .. we hope for a good hard played game and the best team win .. and hope we are both there to play each other . If you dont come to play on occasions you can leave disappointed. Greeneville and Fulton are 2 powers in East TN and will be pulling for either to bring home GOLD if either of us get there . We want to represent ET as dominant in 4A as they have been.    Good Luck.

thats right devilman03. i dont see the admirals dishing out enough pain to slow the falcons down very much. My personal opinion is there are only two teams that will face fulton this year that can beat them.....US and or THEMSELVES. no one else has a shot.

BV .. I think u are correct .. if we do play each other .. its simple .. your passing attack has improved and the running game with the big boy .. if we dont slow down the big boy and you get to play action off that we could have issues ..if we let a receiver get behind us .. and I know you have a couple of speedy guys to challenge our speed ..just hope we get the opportunity to see. Hope its at our place again .. like we had to come there in 2010 and 2011 .. it's only fair we get to play here but dont have a clue as to how all that is figured out.  

Im a Greeneville fan and I can say this. How could you even make a stupid comment like that. Its not like we have had boat loads of D1 players playing here in the last 5 years matter of fact only 1 Rob Wright at Army. We have had one other who could have but as you stated they didn't have the GPA or the ACT. We also have had some who would have gotten better offers if their grades were better but ended up playing a lower level and unfortunately a bunch of those didn't last which by the way makes us look bad.. Fulton has 6 kids getting legit D1 looks not just a bunch of fans and mommas and daddy's saying they are. We have never had that. In 2010 and 2011 we wore them out both years and we were a upper classman loaded team while they were young. Now the roles are reversed last year they handed it to us and this year they have 22 seniors while we have 13 or 14. Next year they will be young again and we will have a heavy load of upper classman. For years Greeneville played up against the big schools if for the last 25 years they would have played were they should have they would have won another state title or two like Fulton has. These are two of the best programs in the state and some of these fans from both teams need to get some class and show some respect towards the other as well as some of the other quality programs such as Giles, Maplewood, South, Knox Catholic and Elizabethton who all are worthy opponents. I wish Fulton well and congrats to your athletes and hope they stay healthy and have a great year. I want to wish my Greene Devils all the same and hope that we get the chance to play Fulton. Remember over the past 10 years their were teams who had better athletes than Maryville had but they didn't win. Thats why you play the game.

you must be the STUPID one because I already covered that we had some to fall to poor test scores so stupid is as stupid does wouldn't ya say ? And since you know so much about the devils you left out both Rollins brothers went D1 the last 2 years so not just Rob wright ok.

Yes he did. Yet we as fans are suppose to endure hypocritical insults from a portion of Greeneville fans and say its ok for personal attacks against our 15, 16, &17 year old students. Don't you know that even though players may not post that they get on here and read what people are saying about them? Odd how this was suppose to be about Fulton vs Farragut forum and Greeneville twists it into a personal attack on insulting our student athlete's ability to qualify for college. You get called out on the carpet and the response is "my colors are green and white"? Using school spirit as an excuse is pathetic.

I will get on here and talk some smack talk and share my opinion and experiences from the visitors side, however I have never degraded your sons and family that play under the lights and won't post in a forums between Greeneville and your upcoming opponent. I dont know you, but GREENEDEVILARMY you are classless and a poor representative of Greeneville football. May someone approach you and insult your child one day. Then maybe you will gain some perspective.

I applaud the Greeneville fan Old Doc, that also shared his disgust.

Go Falcons!

maybe you can go back and reread what i posted to correct what my point was but some of you all get all type happy. I stated that we also had some to fall to the side. and that we should put the class room first ! And I truly could care less what you think of me and further more I am not a hard man to find I am at every GREENE DEVIL GAME next to the 40yrd line front row ! just ask around IF YA WANT TO . I got to get together with some Alcoa fans on the T as well as Giles a couple games back and we had a Great time ! I my self love to smack talk so if I hurt some people feeling well that's life!