Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

downanddistance

For years we've read about the evils of the private schools, especially in the area of districts 3, 4, & 5 whenever one happens to score more points than the fans think was necessary on a small area school that typically struggles in football. We see page after page about no class and lacking moral character from the water boy to the AD and all people in between. However while checking out the scoreboard this morning I noticed Oakdale really got it put to them last night. Imagine my surprise when I made my way to the message boards and found that not a single person had called for an Oliver Springs head. Not even a mention of it as a matter of fact. I guess it's O.K. since it was a public school huh? Now I'm not a fan of the whole private school playing public divisions but I'm even less of a fan of hypocrisy, it always make me think of an old saying that makes mention something about stones and glass houses. . . anyway, just struck me as odd.

For years we've read about the evils of the private schools, especially in the area of districts 3, 4, & 5 whenever one happens to score more points than the fans think was necessary on a small area school that typically struggles in football. We see page after page about no class and lacking moral character from the water boy to the AD and all people in between. However while checking out the scoreboard this morning I noticed Oakdale really got it put to them last night. Imagine my surprise when I made my way to the message boards and found that not a single person had called for an Oliver Springs head. Not even a mention of it as a matter of fact. I guess it's O.K. since it was a public school huh? Now I'm not a fan of the whole private school playing public divisions but I'm even less of a fan of hypocrisy, it always make me think of an old saying that makes mention something about stones and glass houses. . . anyway, just struck me as odd.

Not saying you are wrong..... but Science Hill put up 90pts on someone last night.  Those are 6A schools.  It happens to others besides the small area schools. 

Oliver Springs always flex their muscles against smaller schools. They always try to score as many points as possible. Heck, their middle school had the championship won a few years ago and the coach tried to score another touchdown on sunbright late in the 4th when all they had to do was run the clock. Sunbright, I believe, picked off a pass and ran it back for the game winning touchdown. Oliver springs has the luxury of being a 2A school playing in a 1A district. I heard there are some teams left on Oliver Springs' schedule that are now going to try to run the score up on them if they get the chance and I hope that someone does