Jo Byrns at Eagleville

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

Doing pretty good. How about you I have not seen the boys play this yr. and can't see me making it to the eagleville. Game. Wld love to if for nothing else to torment you. Lol

Come on down, big boy!  You know I can handle it...lol...  Hopefully some of the old gang will be there.  Does Mascot get on here anymore?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on down, big boy! You know I can handle it...lol... Hopefully some of the old gang will be there. Does Mascot get on here anymore?

Hey 11,,, I'm on here most every day, read mostly, I do recall some of our most exciting years in the past pestering each other, I jus don't feel the same excitement at the dungeon like it used to be, don't get me wrong I'll always support my alma mater, jus seems my Devils not quiet what we used to having in recent years, but as a small public 1A program there are some years that doesn't go so well, that's jus the way it is. The Devils are playing with heart and determination and we do have a cpl really good FB players that athletically are above most in 1A, but we do as most I guess have some that need to decide if they are actually tough enough to play FB and not jus be content being on the sideline, anyway I'm always reading the T so shoot away goathead, I won't be making the trip to eagleville my friend

I'll be there!  Mascot is right, JB doesn't have a lot of fan support or excitement right now compared to years past.  I guess people will only come if JB is talked about as a favorite to win state and is beating teams 55-0.  Speaking of 55-0, JB put a whoopin on Mactown Friday night.  To be quite honest I haven't seen a JB team dominate like that since 2010.  Granted McEwen is going to struggle this year but JB played excellent.  Coach Adkins seemed to be riding the team pretty hard early on.  I think he might have felt like I did after that week 1 loss to Lancaster Christian...effort wasn't there in the end.  I really liked what I saw Friday and if they play like that the rest of the year they'll be tough to beat.

Not to be all down on the Warriors, but... #woodshed. I didn't know what to think about JB after the Lancaster game. It was good to hear about how they bounced back in convincing fashion. I'd like to hear from some Eville peeps about what they've seen from the Eagles. I've heard they are favored to win their district, but so far this year they've no competition. Combined record of Eville opponents 0-9. Someone besides that fruit booter FA11 please chime in!

Not to be all down on the Warriors, but... #woodshed. I didn't know what to think about JB after the Lancaster game. It was good to hear about how they bounced back in convincing fashion. I'd like to hear from some Eville peeps about what they've seen from the Eagles. I've heard they are favored to win their district, but so far this year they've no competition. Combined record of Eville opponents 0-9. Someone besides that fruit booter FA11 please chime in!

I wouldn't necessarily say they are favored.  I saw Forrest and they would be favorite right now to win district 9.  Also, MTCS and Fayettevile City school remain unbeaten (though against weak competition)  New head Coach Brian Coleman has those kids playing hard.  Coach Smith over at Moore County can attest to that.  Coach Carson always has his team ready.  Should be a great chest match between two of the best Class A coaches in the State.

I'll be there!  Mascot is right, JB doesn't have a lot of fan support or excitement right now compared to years past.  I guess people will only come if JB is talked about as a favorite to win state and is beating teams 55-0.  Speaking of 55-0, JB put a whoopin on Mactown Friday night.  To be quite honest I haven't seen a JB team dominate like that since 2010.  Granted McEwen is going to struggle this year but JB played excellent.  Coach Adkins seemed to be riding the team pretty hard early on.  I think he might have felt like I did after that week 1 loss to Lancaster Christian...effort wasn't there in the end.  I really liked what I saw Friday and if they play like that the rest of the year they'll be tough to beat.

Come on down early, Moto.  Trey and I will let you be our celebrity picker this week for the games around the State

Come on down early, Moto.  Trey and I will let you be our celebrity picker this week for the games around the State.  We do that portion of our show at 5:15

Edited by FreeAgent11

After next week, JB will be 1-3 after consecutive losses to the EAGLES of Eagleville & Nashville Christian. The remaining carcass will then be picked clean by White House Heritage and Clarksville Academy in weeks 5 & 6. Sorry JB fans you HAD a good run but it's over. 

LOL there we go...there's some life.  You do bring up a good point...JB has a really tough schedule ahead of them!  I could see the next 4 games go either way.  We're gonna find out what JB really has sooner rather than later.