CPA hosts Maplewood

sportsnerd

Not really. Theres no pay to play. Anyone can.say hey u should play at CPA. Its the students.decision to pay school tuition and opt to attend.

I haven't noticed anything in the TSSAA handbook that says it is only recruiting if money is involved, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if there were money involved with some of their kids.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nerd. You can talk trash if you want to. Just don't claim you don't. That's all.

Who is trash talking now? Here was my quote:

sportsnerd, on 13 Sept 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

"MW beat CPA's 2nd and 3rd team 20-0 after losing to the 1st team 42-0 in 2+ quarters!(Truth) Who would have thought this at the beginning of the year?(Truth) Milan is the only team left on CAP's schedule that has a chance to beat them.(my opinion) They are a machine at this point.(Truth)"

However, I have decided to edit it to protect the sensitivities of Coachrus and all the teams he feels he needs to speak for. Here we go:

"As was anticipated, MW and CPA played head to head for 4 quarters with CPA escaping with a 42-20 win, despite tense moments in the 2nd half when MW closed the gap after CPA jumped out to an early lead. With a 4-0 start, CPA has high hopes for a successful year, but faces 6 more games that will push them to the limit for a berth in the playoffs. CPA fan, Coachrus, after the game responded to a statement that "CPA looks like a fine tuned machine" by warning that any accolades about his team's success must be avoided out of respect for other teams and the game of football."

In addition, I would like to appeal to all fans, CoachT members, and local media to suspend all predictions of district standing and playoffs and pregame predictions to avoid showing any disrespect for the game or other teams. That includes you , Maurice Patton. Also, all preseason or premature mention of all-District, All-Region or All-State players should be avoided to prevent showing disrespect for those other players not mentioned. You are allowed to discuss "one game at a time", but any predictions is trash talking.

Have fun posting under these guidelines.