Chester County VS JCM

ScoutingReporter

CCs struggle with bolivar is concerning to me...i would generally give the edge to CC in this matchup...but i just cant get past that...bolivar is on the verge of becoming the next fayette ware in football...

JCM would walk away with that kind of matchup +35 easy...even without their original qb

this should be a really good game...and will speak a whole lot about the depth of the new district 14AA...which at this point seems to be lacking

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCs struggle with bolivar is concerning to me...i would generally give the edge to CC in this matchup...but i just cant get past that...bolivar is on the verge of becoming the next fayette ware in football...

JCM would walk away with that kind of matchup +35 easy...even without their original qb

this should be a really good game...and will speak a whole lot about the depth of the new district 14AA...which at this point seems to be lacking

Guys, this game probably will be like last year.  JCM rocked Chester County last year, with Rodney Clark, Jr. running all over them.  Losing Terrance Kinnie at QB really hurt JCM without a doubt.  RJ Percival and Jalen Marshall have handled quarterback duties fairly well between them and have JCM as one of the top passing teams in 3A according to ranking websites.  To be serious the only concern is will JCM get a fair shake from the refs at Chester.  Some calls this year have been suspect at best.  We hope everything stays fair and let the kids compete to determine the victor.

Edited by specialed

Chester County did struggle last week defensively but I expect them to play much better this week. They are young and inexperienced but Coach Hodum will make adjustments and they will play better. I also think we will score a lot on JCM. Last year we lost due to several turnovers. I do think JCM will score points Friday night but I think barring turnovers Chester Co will win.

Guys, this game probably will be like last year. JCM rocked Chester County last year, with Rodney Clark, Jr. running all over them. Losing Terrance Kinnie at QB really hurt JCM without a doubt. RJ Percival and Jalen Marshall have handled quarterback duties fairly well between them and have JCM as one of the top passing teams in 3A according to ranking websites. To be serious the only concern is will JCM get a fair shake from the refs at Chester. Some calls this year have been suspect at best. We hope everything stays fair and let the kids compete to determine the victor.

The ref has been a factor for CC too. I usually hate to complain about the refs but it has been bad. I hope this game is evenly called and this will be good game.

My first post of the 2013 season.... I'm slacking I know!

Got to watch my first game of CC last week... The defense is very bad right now, mostly from inexperience, waiting for others to make the tackle, and a mild case of lack of want to! The offense is better with #7 Bo Morris at QB, and #6 Trannard Cobb at receiver/RB! If JCM has a good running game they will have success, but I look for CC to have success on the offensive side as well...

The inexperienced Sophomore heavy Eagles getting their first win last week... Should have them ready this week!

at what point will JCM fans realize they are a .500 team

better than the last 3 or 4 years...but not elite

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JCM BIG!!!...yet

actually.. JCM should of won by multiple touchdowns. Left 21 points on board in first half alone in the red zone. ONCE JCM cleans up the Red zone struggles they will be ready for 3A playoffs. See you next week in Liberty Land.