The Argument -54 rushes in a game by 1 guy-is that too much?

notredame66

if anyone can, carter can. good win beech. feed him the rock and keep feeding him

Yep keep feeding him the rock 40-50 times a game and odds are they will have another RB in street clothes.

I saw the tape kid was taken good hits some nice ones by the UT safety RG but he still went strong in the 4th

I can understand Crabtree wanting to run as Indy DLine although super quick are very small / Crabtree knows its hard to pass or almost impossible on Indy with its 3 SEC kids in backfield

Would imagine he won't get 54 again but I will bet on 35 plus

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you for the most part. I cannot believe he will get this kind of workload each game. Fatigue definately plays a part in injury, however, I believe the coaches were in communication with him throughout and were aware of a high number of carries. Maybe not exact number but aware.

No top level competitor is going to say "I don't want the ball". It's the coach's responsibility to insure the health/safety of the players. I don't care how many times they ask, I know why his answer will be. Not valid reasoning to me.

If a player is hot feed him the rock! I would think that this amount of carries would not happen every game! If this trend goes on week after week then I would question this! Hopefully this young man is doing well and congrats to Carter and his team on a big win! Best wishes the rest of the way! Can any of you folks tell me how big this young man is and how much he weighs?

5'10"ish, 185ish, very well put together young man.

Edited by tandem

If a player is hot feed him the rock! I would think that this amount of carries would not happen every game! If this trend goes on week after week then I would question this! Hopefully this young man is doing well and congrats to Carter and his team on a big win! Best wishes the rest of the way! Can any of you folks tell me how big this young man is and how much he weighs?

5'10"ish, 185ish, very well put together young man.

Thanks for the info, a very solid young man! I bet his parents are very proud as well as his coaches and team! Best wishes to you all the rest of the way!!