Westmoreland vs White House Heritage

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure. That's what the word I've heard today is. Coach Harris brings the intensity to the sideline that is hard to duplicate, but I think with the coaching staff we have this year well be fine. We have three coaches that have been on state championship coaching staffs. My opinion though coach Harris is as good a defensive mind as you'll see. His defenses have been solid throughout the years he's been here. Brian Graves done a heck of a job calling plays to this point and the offense got better Friday night.

well what I am hearing we are going to have the phenom on the field 1 more night coach Kelley will help us out just like always not for sure if he will be on the field or in the box  as for theholding last night good grief anybody that watched the line and pursuit could see that #75 for them grabbed what ever he could and hold on he had his cleats off once with his toes dug in  they had some receivers for sure but if not  for the holding qb  would have never completed much at all he was good but he run for his life and hid behind the zebras allot remember the fiday night lights movie when they played carter same game here last night think their coach even had the lollie pop and he stole that at walmart that's why they where late

well what I am hearing we are going to have the phenom on the field 1 more night coach Kelley will help us out just like always not for sure if he will be on the field or in the box  as for theholding last night good grief anybody that watched the line and pursuit could see that #75 for them grabbed what ever he could and hold on he had his cleats off once with his toes dug in  they had some receivers for sure but if not  for the holding qb  would have never completed much at all he was good but he run for his life and hid behind the zebras allot remember the fiday night lights movie when they played carter same game here last night think their coach even had the lollie pop and he stole that at walmart that's why they where late

He was a good coach, but never phenomenal !...Those 3 teams ya'll had in the early 90's should have had at least 1 Gold Ball....definitely had the talent and skill. 

Coach Kelly is in the press box every friday night helping out. I havnt heard that yet homie but it makes since. This game will be another tough one right down to the wire. I think the district were in will be pretty even games.