Hickman County @ East Hickman

bulldog3509

To get respect you have to Earn it, or at least become respectable , not dispicable. I just dont "respect" somebody because of a position/title they hold. Each year I try to give the benifet of the doubt to this guy, last year it was Harris fault at the Middle School, Harris was trying to sabatoge his program, ( sabatoge his program by sending Championship teams to the high school year after year,) , now whats the excuse ? He points his finger at everyone else, and cast blame. I am confident in my own belief that he is just a poor coach who cannot produce positive results and will not accept his own responsibility that he is a failure as a Head Coach, This year in the Stands has been the worse i ever seen., Maybe he has a trick up his sleeve for Centerville...... maybe not. I am more pumped about the Middle School games than High School.....pretty sad huh?

Agreed, I say he done a good job earning it though taking them to the second round last year. No disrespect at all, I respect East's program, and their kids. But as far as talent went last year, they were no more of a championship team than Lewis or HC was last season. They were second and third round type teams. And that's exactly where both East's coach and Hickman's coach took them... Second and third rounds. No disagreement for this season though, no excuse to be 1-2. I will say they lost to two very tough teams so far... But they should have hung in closer with both of them. Coaching and players both to be blamed for that in my opinion.

Agreed, I say he done a good job earning it though taking them to the second round last year. No disrespect at all, I respect East's program, and their kids. But as far as talent went last year, they were no more of a championship team than Lewis or HC was last season. They were second and third round type teams. And that's exactly where both East's coach and Hickman's coach took them... Second and third rounds. No disagreement for this season though, no excuse to be 1-2. I will say they lost to two very tough teams so far... But they should have hung in closer with both of them. Coaching and players both to be blamed for that in my opinion.

So having a 2-6 record is respectable?  I think they went overall 5-7 losing to teams like Summit ( they looked like a Middle School team), and beating sorry teams like  spring hill and loretto really earned respect....   Ha Ha,   spring hill lost every game last year ,  summit won maybe 2 (.one win was  against East) . If that is respectable in your book have at it. That is not even competing in my book  and to beat your Chest claiming  that you made it into the playoffs???? Seriously?  You hanging your hat on that? HA   anyways East does have way better talent than Centerville and has been  for a few years now. Seems like they go to sleep at the high school level.......wonder why????????????????  

So having a 2-6 record is respectable? I think they went overall 5-7 losing to teams like Summit ( they looked like a Middle School team), and beating sorry teams like spring hill and loretto really earned respect.... Ha Ha, spring hill lost every game last year , summit won maybe 2 (.one win was against East) . If that is respectable in your book have at it. That is not even competing in my book and to beat your Chest claiming that you made it into the playoffs???? Seriously? You hanging your hat on that? HA anyways East does have way better talent than Centerville and has been for a few years now. Seems like they go to sleep at the high school level.......wonder why????????????????

Maybe they don't go to sleep, maybe you and only the East fans think they have better talent than what they actually have. Last year, East did not have half the talent Centerville had. This year may be more equal but we will see Friday. From the outside looking in... East does not have past third round talent. I am not saying Centervillle does... But East sure doesnt. And what was I supposedly hanging my hat on? I was stating that last season east and centerville were both only second and third round teams... I was stating the talent wasnt there enough to make it past third round which neither team did. Lets name the talent for East.... #45. Watched them play in the jamboree... And he is the ONLY player on that entire team that stood out from the rest. Centerville has Roberts, Hill, and Patton. All who have better stats from last season than any kid on East's roster, and better stats on this season. And to talk about last seasons talent... If East was as talented as they claim... Talented teams do not lose every single year to Lewis Co. By 30+ points. Maybe some East fans just need to wake up, appreciate they finally have a coach that even got them into the playoffs, and open their eyes that they are not as talented and great as they think they are.

In my opinion I think East Hickman needs to get off the Harris train. He's gone! Plus there's a big difference in coaching at a middle school level and high school. Not saying he couldn't have done, but you'll never know now. I would never want our middle school coach at the high school level. You do realize all the negativity the parents have gets passed down to the kids playing. Believe me, I've seen it when Coach Patterson was here. The big difference now is Coach Rewis has the parents respect and the parents aren't bad mouthing him in front of their kids. East had a coach when they first opened and he didn't even get a chance. East High isn't that far from Hickman Co high, send those kids west, we'll take them.

3 game Stats:

Offense-

Passing: 366 yards Per Game: 122 Touchdowns: 6

Rushing: 698 Per Game: 232.7

Touchdowns: 6

DEFENSE-

Sacks: 12 Interceptions: 5

Player-

Roberts: 16/24 completion

366 yards

1 interception

Rushing TD: 1 Passing TD: 6