Scott @ CAK

ScottishHighlander

Good luck tonight brother, hope y'all do what you're capable of. Wish I wasn't working late this evening (and on call tonight also), I'd love to come watch for myself. Guess I'll try to tune in and cheer from afar. After last night's thriller, I don't know how much more my ole gravely voice could handle though.

Good luck tonight brother, hope y'all do what you're capable of. Wish I wasn't working late this evening (and on call tonight also), I'd love to come watch for myself. Guess I'll try to tune in and cheer from afar. After last night's thriller, I don't know how much more my ole gravely voice could handle though.

Thanks Crow! I watched the Oneida game... nothing to be ashamed of after that performance!

Is CAK still Banged up? I heard they have been without some of their best players for the past couple of weeks?

Yes...still banged up. Broken bones and torn ligaments don't heal quickly.  But most teams have to deal with that at some point or another.  The effect is multiplied on CAK this year due to a severely depleted talent pool from graduation and very little depth to begin the season.  Character building time for the Warriors.  I expect this to be a hotly contested game.  Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone has a safe trip. 

Thanks Crow! I watched the Oneida game... nothing to be ashamed of after that performance!

Not at all ashamed of what I saw last night, not to bad for a team that the "experts" said would be 2-3 at this point going against what looks to be a serious contender in 1A this year. We had a lot of Freshman and Sophomores playing last night. The future looks OK but that don't take the sting outta the boys right now. Two undefeated teams in the county was nice, we didn't keep up our end, you boys go handle your business and let's have one go 5-0 anyway. It's gonna be a challenge but that's what this game, and life, is all about. Hearing a challenge and answering it, either way the young men on the field from both sides are gonna face some adversity tonight. Win or lose, I pray they take it and use it to impact their lives in a positive way.

Not at all ashamed of what I saw last night, not to bad for a team that the "experts" said would be 2-3 at this point going against what looks to be a serious contender in 1A this year. We had a lot of Freshman and Sophomores playing last night. The future looks OK but that don't take the sting outta the boys right now. Two undefeated teams in the county was nice, we didn't keep up our end, you boys go handle your business and let's have one go 5-0 anyway. It's gonna be a challenge but that's what this game, and life, is all about. Hearing a challenge and answering it, either way the young men on the field from both sides are gonna face some adversity tonight. Win or lose, I pray they take it and use it to impact their lives in a positive way.

"Experts" lol! Says who? We know our teams better than outsiders do.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade Scott High but the combined records of your Tennessee opponents is 0-9 (Cumberland County 0-3, Kingston 0-3 and Wartburg 0-3)  I couldn't find McCreary KY's record.  CAK has played Franklin Road 2-2, Powell 2-1, Catholic 3-0 ad Webb 1-2 (and Webb's losses are to state powers Baylor and Maryville).  I mean 4-0 is 4-0 but have you've been really tested (the Kingston game was close) compared to CAK's opponents?  And  CAK could very well be 3-1 not 1-3.  Good luck to both teams and CRB needs to play Cole Smith more (I'm a big fan of his)  I'm kidding coach.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade Scott High but the combined records of your Tennessee opponents is 0-9 (Cumberland County 0-3, Kingston 0-3 and Wartburg 0-3) I couldn't find McCreary KY's record. CAK has played Franklin Road 2-2, Powell 2-1, Catholic 3-0 ad Webb 1-2 (and Webb's losses are to state powers Baylor and Maryville). I mean 4-0 is 4-0 but have you've been really tested (the Kingston game was close) compared to CAK's opponents? And CAK could very well be 3-1 not 1-3. Good luck to both teams and CRB needs to play Cole Smith more (I'm a big fan of his) I'm kidding coach.

That's why I said we'll see what Scott really has. They haven't played tough teams yet but don't let that fool you. They are a great team.

good luck scott co. hope you put a beat down on them and run it up if you get a chance on the silver spoons.LOL

We won't run the score up on anybody intentionally but I really doubt that will happen. CAK is better than their record shows. Let's just let the boys do the talking on the field. Let's try to keep this line clean and respectful to each other.

We won't run the score up on anybody intentionally but I really doubt that will happen. CAK is better than their record shows. Let's just let the boys do the talking on the field. Let's try to keep this line clean and respectful to each other.

my bad !! couldnt help my self i have a dislike for them, anyways good luck and hope for a  injury free win..