Scott @ CAK

ScottishHighlander

Nope no changes. CAK is still CAK. By far the best team we've seen so far. No one comes close to them as far as the teams we've seen through scrimmages and games. They are well coached. Its a new level of football. I vote Scott to get out of these knoxville districts that win the state every year so we can finally build ourselves as a program and stop getting beat down every single year! Why in the world would you put 3 teams in the same district that would be a contender for the state championship. Spread them out. Before this district we was with Austin East ( in their glory days ) Fulton, Anderson County, Catholic, Kingston, and Gibbs. Scotts always got the short end of the stick when district selections come out. We can't compete till the competition is level. I mean someone from our district has been to state ever since like 2000. This how crazy it gets sometimes. Livingston first year in our district in 2006 goes 5-5 in the regular season and just barely beats Scott and squeaks in the playoffs. They upset fulton and win state!?!?! I want out till we can get our strength up.

Come on man! Most of the time I enjoy your post but change districts because it's to hard? Competition will only make you better. Good luck to Scott for the rest of the season.

Come on man! Most of the time I enjoy your post but change districts because it's to hard? Competition will only make you better. Good luck to Scott for the rest of the season.

This is true. It does make us a better team but sure doesn't help the fan support and support with fund raisers etc. That's just because people are ignorant and really don't understand the competition we play. I enjoy playing great competition. Don't get me wrong. Its much funner to watch than playing smaller schools or less competitve schools but there is more ignorence out there than actual knowledge on how good we actually are compared to actual 4A teams. We get over shadowed. Which is why I can see us making noise in the playoffs if we get a good seed. Its just it gets so bad some seasons that our own people will tell our own players that we suck. Which is a very ignorant statement. Support has been good this season. I just want it to last.