Knoxville Fulton

tennesseestud2013

They should be fine next year too. Only 5, maybe 6 sr that really play that much. But Fulton is neck deep with players. A lot of young big boys that should grow up some over the next year and they play a lot in the second half. Should not be worried about the QB or RB, they have that covered too.

I think that 5 or 6 number you are saying is more like 9 or 10 ...... they loose some good ones for sure. 

I think 10 out of 11 starters on offense are seniors. They don't do too much fancy stuff on offense, they just bring it every play, good solid run scheme. They're happy to take what you give them in the passing game. Wanna play tight they throw it over the top. Wanna play off they throw the hitch (which is liable to gain just as much yardage). Defensively they are super aggressive and depend on locking down the corners so their safeties can run the alleys and support the run. Whatever you do take care of the ball, as turnovers are usually taken to the house.

Now that I think of it, they have SR that don't get to play till deep in the second half. And those kids could start at any other school in Knoxville.

From what I know and can tell Fulton should be good in '14 but nothing like '13, they wont be near as deep. Offense will be the biggest difference, will have some athletes just not as explosive. Defense will be good again but probably not quite as stingy. If I'm not mistaken their entire OL are seniors. That will hurt the offense the most.

Noticed that their freshman team Monday night only had 18 players. Somebody fell asleep at the recruiting wheel. They lost to Farragut 21-14, someone told me their freshman lost to Bearden as well.

Other schools are scooping up their 8th grade talent (which is the best in Knoxville). Saying they won't play at Fulton till their jr year.

Other schools are scooping up their 8th grade talent (which is the best in Knoxville). Saying they won't play at Fulton till their jr year.

18 players that's not a lot. I didn't know Fulton had that few Frosh out for the team...