Elizabethton (3-1) @ TN High (3-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier I thought the same thing if someone passes we are in trouble. However, That has improved tremendously over the early weeks. At this point do not think the pass D is any worse than anyone else's. i actually feel it is in some aspects slightly better. Especially when they know they are facing a throwing team.

I agree but we will find out Friday night.Go Cyclones

Thomas will not be stopped, I have not seen many players able to stop him once he gets through the line , TH will complete some big passes but not all of them. Betsy wins a hard fought game

Good Luck 3 Rivers

07, I heard Corey had a tryout with the Vol staff. Was that true or just a rumor? Would be nice to see him in Orange! He'll do we'll in whatever path he chooses.

Yes he walked on and made next years team and will start with them in January. The biggest hurdle was to get on the field so they can see him. He is there now going to school and in the gym.He is about to die sitting in the stands. Ole Dad just thought this ride was done

Hey thats awesome news! I love to see some locals playin for the Vols. I believe he will do well. He is a heck of a ball player. You must be very proud!  GO CYCLONES!!!

Yes he walked on and made next years team and will start with them in January. The biggest hurdle was to get on the field so they can see him. He is there now going to school and in the gym.He is about to die sitting in the stands. Ole Dad just thought this ride was done

That is great. If you get a chance pass along any insight you may get on how the new staff will recruit locally. They appear to be taking more of an interest in Tennessee schools. ETSU will probably recruit a lot locally as well.