Elizabethton (3-1) @ TN High (3-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guys is an idiot that hides behind his computer. I am glad that you pretend to be a Tennessee high fan instead of a cyclone fan, because we don't need and morons like you tear wrong on the bandwagon. All I have to say is you are a dummy and let go cyclone finish up the year right!

Thank you EHS... you saved me the trouble...lol but it is what it is whether they like it or not.

His lack of Head coaching experience is glaring.But he is a really nice guy and everyone likes him so that should be worth what? 2-3 wins... :rolleyes:

This guys is an idiot that hides behind his computer. I am glad that you pretend to be a Tennessee high fan instead of a cyclone fan, because we don't need and morons like you tear wrong on the bandwagon. All I have to say is you are a dummy and let go cyclone finish up the year right!

Couch qb is correct is his assessment and what we've talked about has been visible since August.  It's not an attempt to downplay Betsy or anything because the Cyclones are more of a running team than a passing team.

But I believe Mays should be given some time because it's difficult for a first year head coach to be successful that first year.  A lot of playmakers on offense, but we knew the defense would be a big question mark going into the season.  If 2015 is similar to this year than yeah I agree it would probably be a good idea to start looking elsewhere for a coach.

Couch qb is correct is his assessment and what we've talked about has been visible since August.  It's not an attempt to downplay Betsy or anything because the Cyclones are more of a running team than a passing team.

But I believe Mays should be given some time because it's difficult for a first year head coach to be successful that first year.  A lot of playmakers on offense, but we knew the defense would be a big question mark going into the season.  If 2015 is similar to this year than yeah I agree it would probably be a good idea to start looking elsewhere for a coach.

I figured TH would throw down the field more against us.

Its hard to throw down field with any length  against cover 2 with man under .. what you guys were and should have been playing on D.The only real way to attack that is down the middle or short stuff. I think we threw down the middle twice(imagine that).1 was picked by the LB the other was dropped but it was open. But you have to get it over the backers and the one that was picked would have been 6 or at least a big gain, but the throw was too flat.and was picked.

And by the way i'm not trying to downplay you guys at all ..you guys have  a very solid team and a very good coach. It's just that i know what our team is capable of and its frustrating to watch them being put in bad situations time after time.

Anybody got a little orphan Annie decoder ring...because this makes no since at all. 

04.. you are The voice of reason. i know what your saying is true deep down. But its still hard to watch a this product when there is so much more in them.