JCM VS TCA

ScoutingReporter

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again.. JCM is killing them selves. Gave Liberty many TDS.. Only gave up 14 to Liberty with out the turnovers JCM had. Look for a good game this week!

wait wait wait...so those turnovers werent forced???   and liberty didnt have 4 or 5 of their own???

2 in ur redzone??? and a fumble on our own 8...and yet jcm didnt score...did they???

i would say liberty earned their scoring opporunities plenty...thats what a real defense looks like...get a clue...our D scored more than ur O...shoot...our D has prolly scored more than ur O over the course of the season so far

how many 1st  downs did jcm have in the 1st half...

i thought jcm had a swarming D...hard hitting and all that...Brentwood Academy type D

Edited by dhstennis

Have you seen TCA play? Ask USJ how good we are!they will tell you we are very good. Very balanced with a solid defense. JCM's speed will be a factor though.

ive seen usj several times...if i were u i would compare and contrast my team with 1 that is expected to do well this year...not the team that trounced u the last 5 or 6 years...the team u beat is not close to the level they have been in recent memory...but at least u won...yes

however...that being said...jcm destroyed them as well in a scrimmage b4 the season...

st georges and adamsville are good solid wins...a win over ecs would be impessive as well...use them as ur hype-bars...not usj

ive seen usj several times...if i were u i would compare and contrast my team with 1 that is expected to do well this year...not the team that trounced u the last 5 or 6 years...the team u beat is not close to the level they have been in recent memory...but at least u won...yes

however...that being said...jcm destroyed them as well in a scrimmage b4 the season...

st georges and adamsville are good solid wins...a win over ecs would be impessive as well...use them as ur hype-bars...not usj

First of all USJ has not trounced TCA the last 5 or 6 years. They did two years ago when TCA was playing mostly freshmen. The other years the games were competitive. The next two years will be like this year. They will not beat TCA. Nobody was using USJ as the bar. TCA has played USJ and that was the reason for the comment. By the way, who beat JCM in the jamboree? I believe it was USJ. When USJ scrimmaged JCM the JCM QB was healthy. He got hurt before jamboree and is out for the year. If he was still healthy everything would be different. As athletic as JCM is they still don't have the skill players TCA has.

First of all USJ has not trounced TCA the last 5 or 6 years. They did two years ago when TCA was playing mostly freshmen. The other years the games were competitive. The next two years will be like this year. They will not beat TCA. Nobody was using USJ as the bar. TCA has played USJ and that was the reason for the comment. By the way, who beat JCM in the jamboree? I believe it was USJ. When USJ scrimmaged JCM the JCM QB was healthy. He got hurt before jamboree and is out for the year. If he was still healthy everything would be different. As athletic as JCM is they still don't have the skill players TCA has.

no...they dont have the coaching...they have more than enough athletes to dismantle tca...but they wont because their coach wants to be the star of the game

ur correct tho...usj has only trounced tca 3 times in the last 6 years...with tca winning 1 game...this year...and keeping two other games within 1 TD...

since 2001 usj has outscored tca 419-191...so hopefully for tcas sake over the next 2 years they can put a dent in the deficit

TCA has won 3 games out of the last 13 with USJ...so wins the next 2 seaons would give tca a 5-10 record...looking better...we shall see

ur correct tho...usj has only trounced tca 3 times in the last 6 years...with tca winning 1 game...this year...and keeping two other games within 1 TD...

since 2001 usj has outscored tca 419-191...so hopefully for tcas sake over the next 2 years they can put a dent in the deficit

TCA has won 3 games out of the last 13 with USJ...so wins the next 2 seaons would give tca a 5-10 record...looking better...we shall see

Why do you feel the need to bash every team. First Lexington now tca are you only going after the ones that are undefeated? That's just the two i have seen. I'm sure you have bashed every team in tn except your beloved Liberty Crusaders. The more post of yours i read the less i like Liberty. Your not doing your team justice if that's what you think, or maybe your just being a sour puss because liberty has only won two games. 

Why do you feel the need to bash every team. First Lexington now tca are you only going after the ones that are undefeated? That's just the two i have seen. I'm sure you have bashed every team in tn except your beloved Liberty Crusaders. The more post of yours i read the less i like Liberty. Your not doing your team justice if that's what you think, or maybe your just being a sour puss because liberty has only won two games. 

why do u feel the need to take a post about how a running team like lexington struggled against bolivar in weather that clearly favored lexington...to bring up liberty...just because im a liberty fan...that said nothing about liberty on ur thread until u started crying foul...i simply wanted to know how lexington...a traditional power running team could struggle against a very sorry bolivar team...that has been blown out time and time again this year...how many times do i have to state the question

ur response could have been something about being young or an injury or i dont know what...but u just had tears welling up in ur eyes because someone questions ur beloved tigers...deal with it

as far as bashing...i think tca is a fantastic team...i think their fans should be a lil more used to success than they act like...i mean they did play for a state title just a few years ago...and i also think using a bad usj team to accentuate how good they are is dumb...its like saying lexington is special because they beat riverside...who is awful

Edited by dhstennis

why do u feel the need to take a post about how a running team like lexington struggled against bolivar in weather that clearly favored lexington...to bring up liberty...just because im a liberty fan...that said nothing about liberty on ur thread until u started crying foul...i simply wanted to know how lexington...a traditional power running team could struggle against a very sorry bolivar team...that has been blown out time and time again this year...how many times do i have to state the question

ur response could have been something about being young or an injury or i dont know what...but u just had tears welling up in ur eyes because someone questions ur beloved tigers...deal with it

as far as bashing...i think tca is a fantastic team...i think their fans should be a lil more used to success than they act like...i mean they did play for a state title just a few years ago...and i also think using a bad usj team to accentuate how good they are is dumb...its like saying lexington is special because they beat riverside...who is awful

It's just your condescending attitude that gets under peoples skin. I simply stated that Bolivars field was in horrible condition. I'm done talking to you. P.S i think TCA would put a whooping on liberty. Riverside would probably give you a run for your money. Anyway good luck TCA i have family that attends the school i'm rooting for you all the way. 

Hey DHS, I assure you I'm not dumb! I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know. TCA has 235 kids in HS. USJ has over 400. USJ should win more times against TCA than not due to sheer numbers. JCM has 700 to 800 kids if not more. They should beat TCA 8 of 10 times. The talent pool is going to be larger with more kids. This is a special time in the life of TCA with 2 special athletic classes( Sophs and Juniors). They are just as good in basketball as football. Both sports will make a run to the state. You used some pretty harsh words such as "dismantle" and "trounce". Coacht wasn't designed for people like you. I have a son who is one of the better players at TCA and I don't appreciate your comments. Coacht was designed to have fun and talk positive about the kids. I never once said anything negative about USJ. We beat them pretty bad this year and it could have been worse but I never used words such as trounce or dismantle. Makes me wonder if you are just some kid who gets on here and doesn't know any better. Hopefully CoachT will lock you out. BTW, Lexington and TCA would beat Liberty!!!

Hey DHS, I assure you I'm not dumb! I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know. TCA has 235 kids in HS. USJ has over 400. USJ should win more times against TCA than not due to sheer numbers. JCM has 700 to 800 kids if not more. They should beat TCA 8 of 10 times. The talent pool is going to be larger with more kids. This is a special time in the life of TCA with 2 special athletic classes( Sophs and Juniors). They are just as good in basketball as football. Both sports will make a run to the state. You used some pretty harsh words such as "dismantle" and "trounce". Coacht wasn't designed for people like you. I have a son who is one of the better players at TCA and I don't appreciate your comments. Coacht was designed to have fun and talk positive about the kids. I never once said anything negative about USJ. We beat them pretty bad this year and it could have been worse but I never used words such as trounce or dismantle. Makes me wonder if you are just some kid who gets on here and doesn't know any better. Hopefully CoachT will lock you out. BTW, Lexington and TCA would beat Liberty!!!

trounce...dismantle...condescending?? they really look like those awful 4 letter words ive heard so much about growing up dont they

usj has 300-320 students...maybe ur counting middle school who knows...

im sorry that ur son would be so upset about someone saying they have a good team but their fans are overzealous...maybe u should raise him all proper like johnny manziel

since u wana point fingers and carry on about how outstanding tca is...lets talk about the soccer game at liberty yesterday where the ref had to stop the game to get on to tca fans for their words towards liberty players and calls they may have disagreed with...what sportsmanship!!!  all our girls could do was look at ur crowd and clap...fantastic

i recall a game 2 or 3 years ago when one of ur superb soccer players dropped an N bomb on the field...it just so happened to be directed at our former defensive end...it didnt go well for trinity "Christian" academys young man...maybe he learned something on the field that day that his over protective parents didnt teach him at home

now that is funny...lexington will get their chance soon enough...dont u worry ur pretty lil head