Lexington vs North Side

cowboyfan007

how does a running team like lexington have trouble in the rain against bolivar???  its not like u guys throw the ball...

actually Lexington has passed the ball more this year than years past. have you ever tried to run on a recently mopped floor? well that's what it looked like. Our qb did not get hurt by a hit he slipped on the field. there was standing water everywhere. It's ok liberty guy i haven't came onto your boards and started bashing Liberty so??? anyway this is lhsallstatekicker for some reason it would not let me sign in or retrieve my password. 

actually Lexington has passed the ball more this year than years past. have you ever tried to run on a recently mopped floor? well that's what it looked like. Our qb did not get hurt by a hit he slipped on the field. there was standing water everywhere. It's ok liberty guy i haven't came onto your boards and started bashing Liberty so??? anyway this is lhsallstatekicker for some reason it would not let me sign in or retrieve my password. 

no...im not tom cruise

dont know anything about ur qb being hurt...nor did i bring it up...maybe he needed floaties

not sure i bashed anything...but since everyone else seems to recognize that we are the team to beat in the west ill troll u

what exactly would u bash about liberty...our record...our offensive output...our defense

were a running team and we didnt have many issues friday night running the ball...

the point being made was that teams who traditionally run the ball 95+% of the time shouldnt have any issues in weather like we saw last friday because they are much less likely to turn the ball over

also...bolivar is not very good...but they seem to bring out the worst in lexington...along with 2a riverside and a spectacular mcnairy central team

have u seen me say that NS is going to destroy ur tigers...no...cause i dont believe they are very good this season either...i dont think anyone in the west is very good in 4A this year

lexington should def. win 14AA this year...a loss to a 3rd or 4th place team in 2 other districts wouldnt look so hot on the resume tho

have a good evening

have u seen me say that NS is going to destroy ur tigers...no...cause i dont believe they are very good this season either...i dont think anyone in the west is very good in 4A this year

lexington should def. win 14AA this year...a loss to a 3rd or 4th place team in 2 other districts wouldnt look so hot on the resume tho

have a good evening

NS was bad two years ago (2-8) and they still beat Liberty! I wouldn't talk about anybody I haven't beaten in 4 years!!! Especially when they've lost 2 games in their last 19. Edited by slapper

no...im not tom cruise

dont know anything about ur qb being hurt...nor did i bring it up...maybe he needed floaties

not sure i bashed anything...but since everyone else seems to recognize that we are the team to beat in the west ill troll u

what exactly would u bash about liberty...our record...our offensive output...our defense

were a running team and we didnt have many issues friday night running the ball...

the point being made was that teams who traditionally run the ball 95+% of the time shouldnt have any issues in weather like we saw last friday because they are much less likely to turn the ball over

also...bolivar is not very good...but they seem to bring out the worst in lexington...along with 2a riverside and a spectacular mcnairy central team

have a good evening

you got problems man i simply stated that their field was horrible and the players were having a hard time running on it, perhaps your field held up better than Bolivars. You can talk about how bad Lexington is all you want but we are still 5-0 and where i come from that's pretty good. i never said we were going to win state or anything and i haven't talked bad about your 2-3 liberty team. 

Edited by LHSbigredmachine