West Carroll travels to Skeetertown (Lake Co)

RegisP90X

Just keeping our heads up! We had a rough stretch with UC, your rebs, and Peabody! Hopefully we get a win Friday and get back on track! And hey ole bud, you ain't bothering me at all! I'll never like you but always respect your comments(when they make sense)LOL

Now What Is There Not To Like About Ole Butchie...Ya Mosquito Breeding Hoser!..And Good Luck This Week..

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now What Is There Not To Like About Ole Butchie...Ya Mosquito Breeding Hoser!..And Good Luck This Week..

I for one have a list.....no a book about what not to like about Ole Butchie. It's titled " Who can Smooch Hind Parts and Why!" And guess whose name is on the first sentance of the first page?   .............

That's Right! BUTCHIE! LOLOLOLOLOL BWWHHHAAA HAHAHAHAHA

I for one have a list.....no a book about what not to like about Ole Butchie. It's titled " Who can Smooch Hind Parts and Why!" And guess whose name is on the first sentance of the first page?   .............

That's Right! BUTCHIE! LOLOLOLOLOL BWWHHHAAA HAHAHAHAHA

Swo!...Stand Up Straight When You Speak To Me..Ya Midget!..

Quiet on this thread beyond Buthcie and my stupidity! Still think LC pulls it together this week and gets a W! Think Flowers and Wilkes both have a good night with a pretty decent surrounding cast! Caldwell is done for the year so our O will be totally new and that may be a good thing(and i'm not referring to the awful ankle break, get well soon paul) We just need a lil cousin mo to get things started