Region 2 AAA- District 3 and District 4

TommyMan37604

What gives with Bearden's Coach Underwood? Talking about getting out coached in a championship game.......Choke! It was the first time I had seen either team play and had heard all about Farragut would blow them out but the Bearden girls came out playing there hearts out and all for Underwood to get out coached in the second half by the Farragut staff. not to mention a girl that played for Bearden last year that now plays for Farragut, because Underwood ran her off, came through for them. Underwood has had a lot of talent given to him and when girls and their families figure out how disrespectful he is to young ladies the talent will dry up and go else where! Just like Sue Young did.

District Championship --- check .

Go Lady Ads!

Congrats to the Lady Ads. They outplayed Bearden in the 2nd half. You seem very cocky u2bballnow as if y'all won by 20. You won by 1 point on your home court and still have the region tournament to go. Act like you've been there before cause you were in this same spot last year. If my memory serves me correct, the region tournament wasn't so kind and you got beat on your home court. It could happen again and like I said before this tournament just like the district is wide open. Enjoy your district championship but be mindful that every dawg has it's day. Don't get bit by those Lady Dawgs.........again.

Congrats to the Lady Ads. They outplayed Bearden in the 2nd half. You seem very cocky u2bballnow as if y'all won by 20. You won by 1 point on your home court and still have the region tournament to go. Act like you've been there before cause you were in this same spot last year. If my memory serves me correct, the region tournament wasn't so kind and you got beat on your home court. It could happen again and like I said before this tournament just like the district is wide open. Enjoy your district championship but be mindful that every dawg has it's day. Don't get bit by those Lady Dawgs.........again.

We won't, don't worry about us, we have the best point guard in district . Oh, Bearden knows, u all had her and coach sent her to Farragut . Lol . Bearden could get beat again also, just like they did last night and what about 7 other times. Like I said don't worry about us, we went into the dawg house and won, we r not scared of little dawgs. Lol

Edited by u2bballnow

You know I need to get something off my chest, what is up with people making multi accounts to blow off steam. Man up -  or don't say anything.

Every team in the top 4 is very good - any slip from now on will cause anyone to lose.

1. Farragut (good job)

2. Bearden (good job)

3. Heritage (good job)

4. Maryville (good job)

I really believe this district is one of the hardest in the state. I am excited about the regions

I know there can only be one but when we are playing other teams lets pull for our district.

See you at the top

We won't, don't worry about us, we have the best point guard in district . Oh, Bearden knows, u all had her and coach sent her to Farragut . Lol . Bearden could get beat again also, just like they did last night and what about 7 other times. Like I said don't worry about us, we went into the dawg house and won, we r not scared of little dawgs. Lol

I agree you have one of the best point guards if not the best point guard in the district. According to you though Bearden isn't worthy to play the mighty Lady Ad's and should definitely not be competing for championships since they have no talent outside of Walsh. Yeah they have 7 losses just like they had last year at this time. The Lady Ad's have 2 losses which is pretty close to what they had last year at this time. Doesn't matter now and it didn't matter last year. It's win or go home. Good luck to all the teams who have made it this far. As I have been saying the district and region tournaments are and were wide open. Farragut was fortunate to win. Congrats to them.

You know I need to get something off my chest, what is up with people making multi accounts to blow off steam. Man up -  or don't say anything.

Every team in the top 4 is very good - any slip from now on will cause anyone to lose.

1. Farragut (good job)

2. Bearden (good job)

3. Heritage (good job)

4. Maryville (good job)

I really believe this district is one of the hardest in the state. I am excited about the regions

I know there can only be one but when we are playing other teams lets pull for our district.

See you at the top

I agree with everything you just said. Thanks