Region 2 AAA- District 3 and District 4

TommyMan37604

According to the paper, Powell had lost their post player for tonight, but they still have a real good shooting guard. I think Maryville will have too much talent and will win by 10.

Bearden will have very little trouble, if any with Halls and should win by 25.

Farragut will win by...... Pick a number

If Heritage can break the zone that Anderson defends with, they shouldn't have any trouble with Anderson County, although Anderson County can get hot from the outside. Heritage is too good in this one and should win by 15.

According to the paper, Powell had lost their post player for tonight, but they still have a real good shooting guard. I think Maryville will have too much talent and will win by 10.

Bearden will have very little trouble, if any with Halls and should win by 25.

Farragut will win by...... Pick a number

If Heritage can break the zone that Anderson defends with, they shouldn't have any trouble with Anderson County, although Anderson County can get hot from the outside. Heritage is too good in this one and should win by 15.

Heard Powell had a player hurt, that's a shame. hope she is not a senior, what a way to end the year

Maryville vs. Farragut is my pick.

Good pick ! Bearden was never really in the game. Have to say Maryville vs Farragut will be a tough game for both teams. Maryville , has the best shooting guard in the district 4 and she's a freshman. Farragut , Maryville and Heritage will all be tough next year !

Edited by u2bballnow

I Agree and I think Hardin Valley only graduates 1 starter, so they could move into that 4 spot. District 3 graduates alot of their better players (Powell, Anderson County, and Halls) so it should be a district 4 sweep again next year. Tomorrow, Maryville beats Farragut, and Friday Maryville beats Jeff. Co. and Farragut beats Morristown West. Good luck district 4.