Polk at Sequoyah

ron59

Mr.Blaster do not use the word never unless you know it to be fact.

1995 Chiefs 16 Polk 7

1996 Chiels 14 Polk 12

1998 Chiefs 19 Polk 14

I stand corrected. As you are correct on using the word never lol. I should've done more research. But with that being said I hope for a great game tonight. Go Polk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Wildcats! Proud of the Chiefs, they left all they had on the field! Imo when I see the talk about the best coaches in the state (Quarles,Rankin,Gaddis... etc) you have to put coach Davis in that conversation. Seems like no matter what, he manages to exploit others weakness and puts his team in a position to win.Good luck to the Cats!

Polk continues to roll. I believe this Polk County team might be as good as some of those Jared Allen teams. What do you guys think? I dread three weeks from now when they come to SP. I know what SP is in for that night.

I think 2010 was the best, I mean how many teams have applied the reverse pirate rule...?, but this team has potential. They showed some versatility last night.

The difference is, Jared Allen played QB and had his hands on the ball every play and was a once in a lifetime type athlete.

Edited by Charlie Murphy