Trousdale travels to Dekalb Co.

Grunt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've SEEN both games, you've only read about it....big difference...

Don't worry though after CPA smacks the Eagles around in the second round you and the rest of the Eagle faithful can make ya'lls annual migration south east to watch some QUALITY football on....THE CREEKBANK!!!!

:popcorneater:

I know, I can't help we had 7 kids too many in our school when they counted to classify. I'm sure Satterfield kicked out yalls excess till season started. God knows he don't want to be in 3A. He never has. He knows he can't compete with the big boys.

I know, I can't help we had 7 kids too many in our school when they counted to classify. I'm sure Satterfield kicked out yalls excess till season started. God knows he don't want to be in 3A. He never has. He knows he can't compete with the big boys.

2 semifinals in 4 years in 3a.......this years schedule 3 4a teams 1 5a team 2 cheating private schools....

With 391 kids we are closer to 1A than 2A...we ain't even top ten largest in 2A

Your stuff is weak... :popcorneater:

Edited by slimshady

2 semifinals in 4 years in 3a.......this years schedule 2 4a teams 1 5a team 2 cheating private schools....

With 391 kids we are closer to 1A than 2A...we ain't even top ten largest in 2A

Your stuff is weak... :popcorneater:

Don't play dumb, you know Satterfield created his own region to side step the 2a division at that time. Y'all are always bobbing and weaving to play down comp. In the playoffs.

Don't play dumb, you know Satterfield created his own region to side step the 2a division at that time. Y'all are always bobbing and weaving to play down comp. In the playoffs.

Austin East and Fulton is not playing down.

Talking bout Dodging people, i know why ya'll ain't on our schedule...

If it looks like a chicken and crows like a chicken...it must be .....an Eagle.

Edited by slimshady

Down compared to Goodpasture and David Lipscomb at the time in which we were in the region with. Check out how many NFL players Goodpasture produced during the Hartsville 2A draft dodging years. Satt is pretty sharp you got to hand it to him.

Do you have any idea of how much money we made with those huge gates and short drives for those 4 years.... :popcorneater: I think he went with the MONEY.

Yeah right, I think he went with the easier schedule. Naugh, I know that's what he did. You do to but won't admit it.

Tell that to Roger Perry... :popcorneater:

TC's first 2 years in 3a ...we played 2A power Westforealmand...and squashed them 35-6 and 37-6 respectively...

AND THEY'VE NEVER PLAYED US SINCE....3a was weak...but not weaker than 2A....

Letterlicker

Edited by slimshady

why are people acting like we are Cannon County? Trousdale scored 28 against Macon I don't see them doing much more than that. Just speaking my mind. We have a good D-line and set of linebackers even though our middle linebacker will be out the rest of the season with a broken leg. This isn't going to be a game that we will just be absolutely dominated. We got to 4-1 for a reason. Our boys just played really really bad against a good white county team, and we had 5 or 6 turnovers. You just can't do that and win. Don't expect our boys to just lay down and take it.

I'll give ya'll a secret, Coach Adam Shaw for MC coached at TC last year and Coach Wilson (MC HC) are friends with our coaching staff and I could tell we where very vanilla on offense against MC but doubt it will be vanilla tomorrow. DC should expect the smash with Burnley #6 (will run over most anyone who tackles him) and then a little dash with Harper #5 (if he finds a whole he is gone and if there isn't a whole, then he will find one).  Instead of shake and back, TC offense is like the titans used to be Smash and Dash. Should be a fun one to watch will be interesting to see how we hold up after 3 important hard fought games.  I still like our chances but a mistake here or there and could be very interesting.  Remember if you can't make it, tune in to wtnk 1090am or 93.5fm or wtnk.com to listen to jackets football.  Go Jackets! 

Edited by TCjacketsradio