Cleveland vs. East Hamilton

raiderfan25

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canes survived a close one tonight. We have got to establish a run game on offense, the offensive line has got to block. #6 can't gain yards when he is getting hit as soon as he gets the ball and #12 can't throw the ball when has to run for his life as soon he gets the snap. Gotta get it fixed and quickly.

Defense has to be able to pressure the backfield, why we were trying to blitz the A gaps all night when the B gaps were wide open? Inside backers hit the A gaps all night and the running backs were hitting the B gaps and bouncing outside.....6 to 10 yards everytime.

All in all the Canes have way to much talent sitting on the sidelines, need more rotation....Glad to see they finially threw the ball to #81, Big tight End with good hands but they never throw to him.

Tre Herndon showed why he is a Vanderbilt commit tonight, he basically saved the game for the Canes.

Wow guys! East Hamilton tried every way possible to give this game to Cleveland. If the Canes don't learn to play a complete game it could be a rough rest of the season. Two dropped potential touchdown passes and a muffed snap on a punt not to mention all the arm tackling the went on. I love the Canes but these thing shouldn't be happening in game 6. They need to tighten it up.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Anybody that saw this game knows Cleveland should have won it. Kid fumbles in the end zone, miss P.A.T. But Canes won it. Yea we misses some chances...... But could not run the ball....but we have not done so all year. #7 for Cleveland had all nite to throw..... Had more pressure on Owls QB. Have faith Gatewood got this. But right now we are at 2-1 in district and 5-1 overall that is all that counts. As for Cleveland getting us again it's the TSSAA could happen big gate for them, Canes could go 9-1 and be a 5th seed.

If Canes can get a run game going to go with the pass game they could make a run.

But to my friend that said refs where Cane dads again 0 flags 0 yards in yellow flags. Please!

Edited by chattacane

I would never blame the refs for a game, but I think they missed that 4th and inches play near the goal line, it looked like Moore lost an inch instead of gained one. Either way they should have measured but they didn't. It was a great game, and I'm sure Cleveland's #21 had nightmares about that fumble in the end zone.