Gleason comes to Huntingdon

horse

The Bulldogs lack depth but will bring a lot of talent, heart and desire to this game. They like winning homecoming games too!  No doubt the Dawgs will not be favored in this one just because but it hasn't been played yet. I believe the Dawgs will open some eyes this coming Friday. Naturally their biggest obstacle is lack of depth but sooner or later that's gonna catch someone off guard. The Dawgs can play.

The Bulldogs lack depth but will bring a lot of talent, heart and desire to this game. They like winning homecoming games too!  No doubt the Dawgs will not be favored in this one just because but it hasn't been played yet. I believe the Dawgs will open some eyes this coming Friday. Naturally their biggest obstacle is lack of depth but sooner or later that's gonna catch someone off guard. The Dawgs can play.

Hopefully not Huntingdon, this Gleason team is a lot better and they wouldve beaten mckenzie if they wouldve had better conditioning.  I am still going to predict the mustangs this week always gotta go for the alma mater.  However I will be quick to say if they turn ball over I am confident I will be wrong.  Should be a good game friday night anyway.

Hopefully not Huntingdon, this Gleason team is a lot better and they wouldve beaten mckenzie if they wouldve had better conditioning.  I am still going to predict the mustangs this week always gotta go for the alma mater.  However I will be quick to say if they turn ball over I am confident I will be wrong.  Should be a good game friday night anyway.

Kermit, pretty sure Gleason  will bring a good game to the table. I'm not thinking the Gleason kids have a problem with conditioning.............just a problem with numbers. They have a lot of kids having to play both ways all the time and that's tough as you know. Special teams and all the rest. My grandson that plays for Gleason came home with me last night after the game and stayed over and said this morning that he was sore!!! LOL, I know that feeling!!!! Last night he had to play both ways and all special teams. Back in the day we called that Ironman Ball. But everybody around here had to play it. Not anymore so much.

I figure that the Dawgs will give Huntingdon every bit as much as they gave McKenzie and then some. They are not the typical Gleason team from years past.

For a fact get ready to see some little but extremely FAST backs! They are nasty at getting loose in space.

Edited by duckman38201

I wanted to put my two cents in the Camden forum but it was closed already. I've lived in Huntingdon my whole life. I'll support the team I played for forever, but what in the world has happened to this fan base? Were down this year. We've been down before but we will come back. I get on here and see that people want Swenson gone and are calling players out on message boards. This just blows my mind. Show some class folks. Huntingdon has a lot of tradition. Start acting like it and either support the team that's playing or go do something else on Friday nights.

• Upvote 1