Gleason comes to Huntingdon

horse

Apparently we've all had bad refereeing this season so that's not to be confined to one team!!!  The ones at the Gleason vs. McEwen game last Friday were pretty decent I have to admit though. This game makes tha Duck a little nervous 'cause I know what is possible mixed with what most figure is probable. I'll be a nervous wreck by Friday night!!!!! LOL

Apparently we've all had bad refereeing this season so that's not to be confined to one team!!!  The ones at the Gleason vs. McEwen game last Friday were pretty decent I have to admit though. This game makes tha Duck a little nervous 'cause I know what is possible mixed with what most figure is probable. I'll be a nervous wreck by Friday night!!!!! LOL

Rebels and Dawgs game had alot of laundry on the field. You making it over to Huntingdon friday.....because I'm not sitting by you. We lose! LOL

1A  #10 Gleason vs. 2A # 10 Huntingdon     Time for Huntingdon to open up the offense and put some big points on the scoreboard.   Quit holding back and waiting for someone else to make the tackle or the make the big play.   A big win with alot of points will get you ready for the rest of the season. 

Huntingdon fans support these young men this week every play.  Not just when your son  gets in.  There are fans that only support their own.  Support them all.  Either it be the Seniors all the way down to the Freshman.   We only have so many on the team and the fans need to cheer from the start of the game to the final horn.   Go Mustangs....

1A #10 Gleason vs. 2A # 10 Huntingdon Time for Huntingdon to open up the offense and put some big points on the scoreboard. Quit holding back and waiting for someone else to make the tackle or the make the big play. A big win with alot of points will get you ready for the rest of the season.

Huntingdon fans support these young men this week every play. Not just when your son gets in. There are fans that only support their own. Support them all. Either it be the Seniors all the way down to the Freshman. We only have so many on the team and the fans need to cheer from the start of the game to the final horn. Go Mustangs....

Excellent post!!!!!

1A #10 Gleason vs. 2A # 10 Huntingdon Time for Huntingdon to open up the offense and put some big points on the scoreboard. Quit holding back and waiting for someone else to make the tackle or the make the big play. A big win with alot of points will get you ready for the rest of the season.

Huntingdon fans support these young men this week every play. Not just when your son gets in. There are fans that only support their own. Support them all. Either it be the Seniors all the way down to the Freshman. We only have so many on the team and the fans need to cheer from the start of the game to the final horn. Go Mustangs....

I agree! Great post!