Adamsville vs Hardin co.

I'm sure someone will know the answer to this. Was Neary banged up last night? Really wondered why he did not really touch the ball until the 2nd half. I was impressed with him throwing the football as well, I would love to see him run the offense. Also, why do we roll Paul out to throw? It's obvious he does not have the arm strength to throw on the run. Also limits him to one side of the field. His INTs looked forced, doesn't look like he goes past his first read. Only logical reasoning for rolling him out to me is his size, so maybe he doesn't see well in the pocket. I do know this, he throws a better ball when he has his feet set. This has been one of pet peeves for years.. Especially watching us roll our QBs out against their bodies and making them make those tough throws. Just curious to why we do this?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Otherwise, Adamsville needs to keep this loss in perspective. These high emotion games can make or break a season, how we respond to this will be interesting. To the Adamsville fans who are upset over Hardin County's fans celebrating this as a big win.. Be proud of what this program has become. This is much like this rivalry historically in basketball, Hardin County saw beating Adamsville as a big win because Adamsville is traditionally viewed as one of West Tennessee's top basketball programs. You've reached this point in football as well. Tip the hat to the Hardin County kids, they outplayed our guys last night. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way!

Adamsville is a 3a/4a team in a 2a teams body. They have kids from across Mcnairy county as well as other counties that come to just play football. Just curious how many of the starters at Aville should be at Central or somewhere else? Or how many of the actual starters for mc would start at Aville? Only a hand full I'm sure. Not a knock on Aville just being realistic. If HC could drop a few students they would play 4a and be able to go deeper in the playoffs.

fact: Adamsville is located in a county that has open enrollment

fact: The city of Adamsville sits on the county line between Hardin and McNairy so you get kids from both counties. 

fact: Adamsville is a 2a school based on enrollment numbers and decided on by the TSSAA

fact: Adamsville is not only school that bring in kids from all over a county.

Fact: Swyper is just a jealous hater LOL

This game is a pitfall for Hardin County... If they win they are suppose to, if not it's the end of the world..... Aville looked better than HCHS kids.... And also HC is the smallest 5a school in the region.... Brighton has 1000 more kids than we do plus an 4star sec nose tackle that will prolly be going to tennessee.... We get to the region in baseball or basketball Arlington has close to 1800 more.... Rough road to the playoffs for us.... We could be playing down but have about 200 too many... And how could you not get up for the Aville game? Rival, Good team, lost two years straight? Come on man

If Brighton has a 1000 more kids than Hardin County then Hardin County has 400-500 kids in their school. Brighton has enrollment of 1400-1450 students. Your comment is absurd. Why make excuses. HC finally won a game be happy.