Chattanooga Central vs. Brainerd

getpounded

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys kill me. The jv lost to a Tyner team that played plenty of Friday night players. Fact is, they did not play well. They git manhandled up front. This is a good team. They will respond to hammer Grace in 2 weeks. On a brighter note, heard forma reliable source that the Pounders are now 3-3 on the year. Tyner played an ineligible player and had to forfeit all their wins. Karma hit the RAM TRAIN. Drakkel Parker, a former Pounder, transferred to Tyner this year. He did not pass the required amount of classes to play this year. This may be the big break we needed!

Thanks for info. By the way , for your info I just wanted to know about that rule of amount of qtrs you can play during a week. I thought a lot of teams have been playing a lot of guys more than the allotted amount-Not just Tyner or Central. I thought the rule was still on the books of TSSAA. Sorry you feel that way but a rule is a rule. By the way why was the student allowed to play at Tyner?

Now lets get ready for homecoming on the hill. Go Pounders.

My definition of suceeding must be different than yours. If we play terrible and lose then get a win by default...still means we played terrible....I would much rather play well and lose outright.

If we don't play better than what we played the last 2 games, we will lose to either branerd or Howard and Hixson and McMinn central. I just want this team to play well, be coached well....win or lose.

Edited by fishheadspin

I hate it for the Tyner team. However, I do blame the administration at Tyner for not knowing this. The blame belongs on the Guidance and football coaches for not checking on this young mans eligibility. Tyner does have a good team however a rule is a rule. Someone knows better at that school.

Now I was not checking any school out on allowing players play so many qtrs of ball. Just wanted to know if that rule still applies. I know a lot of schools are playing players on B team, JV, and Varsity . Some are playing extra qtrs. I am all for the young kids getting experience. It will help them later and help the team.

Home Coming on the Hill . Go Pounders. Lets get a win.

How are Home Coming activities going on the Hill? Are the players ready to play and the coaches fired up?. Should be exciting to time with the Hall of Fame inductions and it being Home Coming at Central Memorial Stadium. Pounders will answer the kick off and get a needed win. Cheer for the team and for the win. GO POUNDERS. PFL

Thanks for info. By the way , for your info I just wanted to know about that rule of amount of qtrs you can play during a week. I thought a lot of teams have been playing a lot of guys more than the allotted amount-Not just Tyner or Central. I thought the rule was still on the books of TSSAA. Sorry you feel that way but a rule is a rule. By the way why was the student allowed to play at Tyner?

Now lets get ready for homecoming on the hill. Go Pounders.

I believe it is 6 quarters total playing time in a week

Central "should" win this game Friday night.  But should is what is said every week about Central.  I hear both running backs are out Friday due to suspensions (McKenzie and Funk).  Can Central man up and win a game they are supposed to?  We will see.  I know the young Freshman RB #10 needs to start getting carries.  He just has another gear.  Reminds me a lot of Percy Harvin when he was at Florida on the way he glides.  He is going to be a special player IMO.

Mckenzie is out from fights that Tyner started but Funk is not and can play. But as good as those

Guys are we have about four more to get the ball too with just as much if not more speed. Central has turned the page and we are ready to play some serious ball. Our young men are hungry. If any player or coach or parent is not on board and believes we are gonna win and excel then they can jump off the train. Either way they need to make up their mind cause we don't need no complaining or haters on the Pounder train. Go PURPLE!!!!