McMinn Central vs. Carter

logcabinman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton has a bye this week. Would be surprised to see some Fulton kids in the house to watch there friends play. That doesn't get to happen very often. Good luck to the green and whiten.

Can you tell me a little about this Carter bunch?  Comparably Carter opponents 12 wins to 26 lossess and MC opponents 24-19.  With the exception of South Doyle has this team been challenged?  No doubt they are athletic, just a thought.

Not sure they have played a good power running team like Central. Haven't been able to watch Central play this year, but have heard they have a pretty good running game.  Is that all they can do or is the passing game a hidden part of their game?

Edited by PLACALL

Not sure they have played a good power running team like Central. Haven't been able to watch Central play this year, but have heard they have a pretty good running game.  Is that all they can do or is the passing game a hidden part of their game?

They can use the pass some to balance out the run game, but they are at their best when they line it up and come at you.

I won't say anything else about this game after this.  Carter is a solid team.  Wish we had better officiating.  I am not saying home cooking or anything, it was just that the refs could not keep up with the game.  Carter held pretty much every play that went to the outside.  Chargers special teams absolutly hurt them, but I want to say the boys showed a lot of heart and no quit.  Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way!