Greeneville @ West Greene

DevilMan03

You further proved my point, thanks!

C'mon GC, Its not like Ballard can just go buy footballs any time he wants. Just ask McCurry...oh wait, he got fired for buying helmets without them being budgeted. Buying footballs because you kicked them into the woods when it was easily prevented would have been stupid.  I don't understand why you are having such a hard time with this. They lost a $70 football.If it were WG that lost it at Greeneville you would be indignant. You seem to have a double standard. 

You've obviously never been to the Range...

So greeneville is the only one that has played there and had problems losing balls? What does everyone else do? I just find losing a ball as a lame duck excuse. Many ways you could have fixed the situation without going for two. Just sounds like a lame ecuse of why we ran the score up.   Unless the fields new and this is the first game there. I;m sure others have played and kicked there many times. Does everyone go for two? 

C'mon GC, Its not like Ballard can just go buy footballs any time he wants. Just ask McCurry...oh wait, he got fired for buying helmets without them being budgeted. Buying footballs because you kicked them into the woods when it was easily prevented would have been stupid. I don't understand why you are having such a hard time with this. They lost a $70 football.If it were WG that lost it at Greeneville you would be indignant. You seem to have a double standard.

No double standard and also no chance WG would ever lose a ball at Greeneville...1-it would mean WG scored, 2-kicker has good accuracy but not THAT much power.

Listen, like I said before WG got hammered and if they don't like it they need to learn how to stop a team from scoring. No crying here, just can't believe Greeneville was so concerned over $70.

So greeneville is the only one that has played there and had problems losing balls? What does everyone else do? I just find losing a ball as a lame duck excuse. Many ways you could have fixed the situation without going for two. Just sounds like a lame ecuse of why we ran the score up. Unless the fields new and this is the first game there. I;m sure others have played and kicked there many times. Does everyone go for two?

No, but Greeneville has been known to have kickers with a pretty good foot. I don't think they were running score up by going for 2...they were doing just fine scoring 8 first half touchdowns.

No double standard and also no chance WG would ever lose a ball at Greeneville...1-it would mean WG scored, 2-kicker has good accuracy but not THAT much power.

Listen, like I said before WG got hammered and if they don't like it they need to learn how to stop a team from scoring. No crying here, just can't believe Greeneville was so concerned over $70.

$70 is a lot of pancake breakfasts...do you forget who pays for equipment?

So greeneville is the only one that has played there and had problems losing balls? What does everyone else do? I just find losing a ball as a lame duck excuse. Many ways you could have fixed the situation without going for two. Just sounds like a lame ecuse of why we ran the score up.   Unless the fields new and this is the first game there. I;m sure others have played and kicked there many times. Does everyone go for two? 

Shoot woodhead this ain't Cowtown...we ain't got a girl kicking.

No, but Greeneville has been known to have kickers with a pretty good foot. I don't think they were running score up by going for 2...they were doing just fine scoring 8 first half touchdowns.

So why did this team not call all the D1 colleges for games? I mean really they are so dominate in every aspect of the game.  Sorry It is an opinion you will in noway make me understand why you go for 2 when your up by 30+ That in my opinion is just as sorry as not shaking hands. To many options available then too go for two.  Is the freshman kicker kicking them to knoxville also? Why can someone not go stand in the woods retrieve the balls. Or are they afraid of the dark? I dunno no offense just I see that as disrespectful as not shaking hands. Maybe in runs in the water in green County. 

After all all I read was how classless they were for not shaking after the game. This is like the pot calling the kettle black.  

Edited by Woodby30

So why did this team not call all the D1 colleges for games? I mean really they are so dominate in every aspect of the game.  Sorry It is an opinion you will in noway make me understand why you go for 2 when your up by 30+ That in my opinion is just as sorry as not shaking hands. To many options available then too go for two.  Is the freshman kicker kicking them to knoxville also? Why can someone not go stand in the woods retrieve the balls. Or are they afraid of the dark? I dunno no offense just I see that as disrespectful as not shaking hands. Maybe in runs in the water in green County. 

After all all I read was how classless they were for not shaking after the game. This is like the pot calling the kettle black.  

I don't see why you are getting so excited over 3 points...in the first quarter

Edited by barb

So why did this team not call all the D1 colleges for games? I mean really they are so dominate in every aspect of the game. Sorry It is an opinion you will in noway make me understand why you go for 2 when your up by 30+ That in my opinion is just as sorry as not shaking hands. To many options available then too go for two. Is the freshman kicker kicking them to knoxville also? Why can someone not go stand in the woods retrieve the balls. Or are they afraid of the dark? I dunno no offense just I see that as disrespectful as not shaking hands. Maybe in runs in the water in green County.

betsy will soon see so don't worry. Greeneville beat Betsy by at least 35! Book it !